Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Crisp Clean Reviews

October 27, 2020

A staple in our house

Soft soap is an absolute essential in our bathrooms and kitchen, a superior clean for a fantastic value and the range of scents available is always so nice!

October 15, 2020

Pretty good

This product is pretty good, it has great anti bacterial properties. It isn't as good as Bath and Body Hand Soaps but they are a great alternative at fraction of the price.

October 08, 2020

Good soap wash in the pump

I really like this soap wash, it is smelling great and has anti-bacterial propreties. I like this brand of soap in general, and this scent in the picture is nice.

September 02, 2020

soap

great hand soap like the smell would buy again great price..................... ...............,.............................. ........................

September 01, 2020

Good quality handsoap! Would buy it again.

I have had to buy more handsoaps than usual during the last few months. By far, I have found Softsoap to be one of the best brands. The quality is very good and not too harsh on the skin.

July 27, 2020
    Florida, United States

Good deal for the money :)

I think this is really great soap. It seems to clean quite well, it smells good, it is a great price. Pretty little bottle. There is different scents. BUT over all it is a good cleaner. Ive even use a dab on a stain on a shirt before and it worked :)

May 12, 2020

Inexpensive but great quality

I love this brand of hand soap. Its very affordable and comes in a large variety of scents for every preference. I specifically enjoy their fruit and citrus type scents. They foam well and rinse well.

May 01, 2020

I will be buying this soap again.

This soap has a great fragrance doesn't dry out your hands like most of the other antibacterial soaps I have tried, Great antibacterial soap at a great price.

March 07, 2020
    Washington, United States

soap

I like the soap but I dont like how it leaves your hands too moisturized, because I feel like I need to keep washing to get it off. I like that is makes your hand feel clean.

January 20, 2020
    Texas, United States

Cleanses

The antibacterial ingredients in this product make me feel good knowing my family is washing away germs and gunk from their hands daily. The price is always great and you can find this practically at any store.