Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Crisp Clean Reviews

September 02, 2020

soap

great hand soap like the smell would buy again great price..................... ...............,.............................. ........................

September 01, 2020

Good quality handsoap! Would buy it again.

I have had to buy more handsoaps than usual during the last few months. By far, I have found Softsoap to be one of the best brands. The quality is very good and not too harsh on the skin.

July 27, 2020
    Florida, United States

Good deal for the money :)

I think this is really great soap. It seems to clean quite well, it smells good, it is a great price. Pretty little bottle. There is different scents. BUT over all it is a good cleaner. Ive even use a dab on a stain on a shirt before and it worked :)

May 12, 2020

Inexpensive but great quality

I love this brand of hand soap. Its very affordable and comes in a large variety of scents for every preference. I specifically enjoy their fruit and citrus type scents. They foam well and rinse well.

May 01, 2020

I will be buying this soap again.

This soap has a great fragrance doesn't dry out your hands like most of the other antibacterial soaps I have tried, Great antibacterial soap at a great price.

March 07, 2020
    Washington, United States

soap

I like the soap but I dont like how it leaves your hands too moisturized, because I feel like I need to keep washing to get it off. I like that is makes your hand feel clean.

January 20, 2020
    Texas, United States

Cleanses

The antibacterial ingredients in this product make me feel good knowing my family is washing away germs and gunk from their hands daily. The price is always great and you can find this practically at any store.

October 25, 2019

Good

Very good, clean well and smell good, but finishes quickly. It's ok. I bought a small.one to try and I liked. Will try other smell next time I purchase this.

September 12, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Great hand soap

We love this hand soap! It works great and leave your hands soft and smooth! It doesn’t dry them out like some hand soaps do and it smells really good. You don’t get that overpowering smell either so it’s perfect!

September 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

White Tea and Berry, Smells great!

This is great hand soap! It works well, smells nice, and looks great! It's the only hand soap we use.I'm so happy I got it I can't really describe the smell, but it is a light fragrance with just a hint of sweetness but not over-powering. I would say it is appropriate for men and women. I am using it in the downstairs bathroom so everybody has access to it and I haven't gotten one complaint.The most important thing is it does not dry out your hands at all.Highly recommend!