Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Couture 5 piece Brush Set

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Couture 5 piece Brush Set Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 547 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

2.0/5

February 02, 2017

I mean they're cute and all but from the moment i got them there were bristles falling out! Not very impressed at all. My friend bought her set just after I got mine and her was doing the same thing so this can't be fluke right? The handles are really neat and all but for the money I'm paying I would really prefer that my brushes stay intact!

November 22, 2014

Everything about Sonia Kashuk products and brushes are near perfection!!

I am a pro makeup artist who also happens to only use products that are not tested on animals. Once I discovered Sonia's line sold exclusively at Target Stores I fell in LOVE!!

I bought the 5 piece limited edition brush set because the price was unbeatable!! 5 pro-grade brushes for under $25.00!!? and they are so pretty! Way nicer than the typical black handled brushes sold everywhere.

The quality is great, they apply makeup flawlessly, the price is right, they look nice and the company doe not test on animals! I recommend these brushes to every girl who is in the market for some great makeup brushes!! They are a great gift idea as well! :)

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo