Sony Ericsson W810i

Sony Ericsson W810i Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 161 in Cell Phones

October 20, 2009

I purchased this phone back in 2006 for regular price (which I think was around $400 which isn't bad considering what most phones cost at full price). This phone is like a machine! It has been through a lot, including being dropped hundreds of times, even in puddles of water. When I decided to move on and get a new phone I kept this phone as a back up. Turns out that was a good idea, because not long after that my husband decided to put his cell phone in the washing machine, which is what happened to the phone he had before that one. He took this phone and he's been using it ever since. We are just now starting to have issues, three years later, and they're minor. The button to take pictures with is having trouble, but that's fine because my husband hardly uses it.

This phone will last through almost anything so it'd be perfect for someone who's always dropping theirs, is adventurous, or a teen who's always running around.

July 28, 2006

It's a phone, camera and MP3 player all in one. It's a great way to save some space in your purse!