special k cracker chips - bbq

special k cracker chips - bbq Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1274 in Snacks

May 14, 2017

These are so yummy and delicious! They aren't too hard and crunchy, so they are still braces friendly for me. The barbeque flavor is on the sweeter side, rather than spicer side, which I prefer. Non greasy, great snack!

May 14, 2017

These chips taste really good and have a nice sweet Bar-b-q taste. They are usually always on sale I would recommend these to anyone who wants a healthy snack.

May 06, 2017

I came home one day and my aunt had Special K BBQ cracker chips . She told me to try some . I wasn't too keen at first but I tried on her insistence . They really taste like what a cracker and chip combined would taste like . They're light , crispy and crunchy and full of sweet BBQ flavour . They maintain that they're a better option but they're really not healthy . I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase them but if they're around i will eat a few .

May 06, 2017

Elles sont vraiment très bonnes. C'est un bon substitut pour les chips ordinaires, le goût est vraiment bon et bien dosé, on ne se sent pas mal de trouver en manger et c'est très facile à trouver en magasin. Je conseille fortement!

May 06, 2017

These are my new favourite snack! They are a great substitute for chips and are so flavourful without all the calories or fat. I've tried many different flavours and the barbeque are definitely my favourite but honestly they are all really great. Totally recommend for a healthier alternative to chips and a great snack!

May 06, 2017

These are a fantastic alternative to potato chips. I'm on Weight Watchers so I have to be careful what kinds of food I eat and how much. I love chips, especially barbeque. These are the next best thing to a potato chip. It's crispy and crunchy and has a great flavour. I've bought other flavours of these as well.

March 23, 2017

Special K Barbeque Cracker Chips are a great alternative to regular chips and a little less guilt free. For some reason when I first bought them I thought they were going to taste something like rice cakes but in my opinion they taste so much better. They are very light and crunchy. The barbeque taste is more sweet and tangy rather than spicy. Theres no artificial flavours or colours and only 80 calories in 17 crackers. They are a source of fibre, protein, vitamin A and iron so at least you are getting some nutritional value.

The price is a little more expensive than chips. Every time I purchased a box they cost anywhere between 2.50$-2.90$ a box, but in my opinion they are well worth the money. I'm sure if they cost a little less it would make them more appealing for others to buy these rather than regular potatoe chips. I have to admit I prefer the sour cream and onion but the barbeque is a close second.

March 18, 2017

Elles sont excellente c'est bon au goût je l'aient adorent et je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur. Miammmm Miammmm délicieux. J'adore Ca

May 12, 2016

Love these cracker chips, I love the light texture and the crunch. This flavour is delicious, perfectly smoky and not too over powering. A great, and healthier, alternative when you find yourself with a chip craving.

January 16, 2016

I love these better than chips. Bbq flavour is my favorite. A very light and crispy snack.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...