4.1/5
Special K Red Berries Cereal Reviews
#4 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

May 03, 2012

So tasty. Can be easy to eat a lot of it since it's not considered dessert. It's rather sweet but not too sweet.

May 03, 2012

I love Special K Red Berries cereal!! I wasn't sure how it would taste with dried berries but it actually tastes great either with or without milk! The other brands of Special K are also very good (especially the Vanilla and Almond one!!)

May 01, 2012

Special K Red Berries is pretty good. It's a nice light, healthy cereal and makes a great snack.
    I was disappointed with the berries in it. I found them to be very sponge-like and bitter.
    I still liked the cereal though. I just add fresh bananas to it and it makes up for it :)

3.2/5

May 01, 2012

I was so excited to see this cereal and I knew I had to try it. The flakes are the same quality and taste as regular special K. My disappointment came with the berries. They are bitter tasting. My kids didn't like that part. I ate the remainder of the box but it surely wasn't my favourite.

February 29, 2012

I love love love this cereal! The flavor makes healthy eating so much more enjoyable!
    I find the price, for the size of the box to be a little excessive, making healthy eating less attainable then the junky cereal, but i chalk it up to a "treat" so instead of buying a certain cake or dessert i would be willing to spend more on, I make this my treat of the week instead.

February 21, 2012

i really lilke this ccereal i like that there is so much berry taste i think the price whrn not on sale is a little much but i guess u pay good money for healthy food sooo good

February 17, 2012

I really enjoy this cereal. It has the right amount of sweet and sour from the berry bits added in. I just love the combination and like it with or without milk. It's a really tasty cereal without all the bad calories.

February 17, 2012

Was very good. loved it. my son just picked the berries out and wouldnt eat the flakes though

January 11, 2012

thanks again to Kelloggs your ceral is the best! the flavor is great and again the whole family loves it!

January 11, 2012

I enjoy Special K Red Berries, love the chunck's of berries good sizes, I only buy when on sale little steap in price