Speed Stick Deodorant (For Men) Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 538 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 15, 2017

My go to deodorant

This is a great deodorant and antiperspirant. I used this speedstick on an occasional basis and it is my favourite. It works throughout the day and doesn't need to be reapplied. I would buy this again. 5/5

May 20, 2017

Speed Stick fonctionne bien mais pas pendent 24 heure comme il le mentionne... et on sue beaucoup j'ai remarquer que avec ce produit j'ai plus tendance a me sentir sale après environ trois ou quatre heure. peux être serais plus recommandez pour les homme qui ne sue pas beaucoup ou a ceux qui ne fond pas vraiment de sport.

Speed ​​Stick works fine but not hang 24 hours as it mentions ... and we sweat a lot I notice that with this product I have more tendency to feel dirty after about three or four hours. Maybe would be more recommended for men who do not know much or have those who do not really fond of sports.

May 10, 2017

Speed Stick deodorant has been my go-to product for years. It leaves no stains on my clothing and is smooth when applied. The scent fades quickly but helps mask any odors when I need it. I prefer the Ocean Surf scent.

February 21, 2017

my fiancee swears by it he loves it and it works with his skin it smells amazing and isnt too pwerful at all i love the way he smells when he wears it and it does leave anything

February 01, 2017

It smells great ,doesn't feel like it's there but it is .this product last all day even when I'm working out it last it's a great product to use would recommend to anyone of my friends

January 13, 2017

I love the smell of speed stick deodorant original I need to smell great in the morning time and even at work I would recommend speed stick deodorant to all guys +++

May 22, 2016

i always buy this brand. there are some kind that works better than other to fight odors. i like the Irish Spring which is more effective. I plan to buy this brand in the future.

February 11, 2016

As a woman, I prefer using men's gel deodorant. The speed stick I use is aluminum free and doesn't stain my clothes. The scent isn't too strong either. For the most part, I only have to apply it once per day.

February 01, 2016

My husband really likes this product. He used only this deodorant in the last 10 months. The smell is good, but not too strong. It's not oily, but doesn't stand all day in really warm days; you have to take a shower in the middle of the day and / or reapply it. For him it's not a problem because it's on his routine, but you may want to consider this.

April 07, 2015

This product last all day, smells great and doesn't cost to much. This is my first choice when choosing a deodorant.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo