Stagg chili Reviews

Ranked #2132 out of 2375 in Grocery

October 18, 2016

Purchased this chili to make quick Taco Salads for my family. I purchased this in the Dynamite Hot expecting it to have quite a bit of spice. Unfortunately it had a very mild spice, compared to how it was advertised, in fact, I think someone with zero spice tolerance would have been able to handle it fine. It wasn't much difference to the original. That being said, I the flavours of this chili were spot on! I love how it wasn't too sweet as many chillis are, and I loved the whole beans in it. It was perfect for a quick meal. I recommend to heat it on a stove rather than in a microwavable container as I did as it turned out a bit runny. I think on the stove the water would have evaporated more.

November 07, 2015

I buy this brand of chili all the time. #Stagg Chili comes in many different varieties like Steak House, Dynamite Hot "which is my favorite", Vegetable Garden and #Stagg Chili Classic, I always have these on hand in my pantry, They are very convenient, tasty with the perfect amount of spice, They are packed full of red kidney beans, plump red tomatoes and beef . I like to serve #Stagg Chili over toast for a quick and easy meal.

November 07, 2015

Love this one for sure, especially when I'm too lazy or not in the mood to make my own. It's quite good actually

September 23, 2015

My favorite lunch on the go!
    Chili is my fave food ever and this sure hits the spot!
    I love the original, but the veggie kind is amazing as well!
    They even have them in "Take-to-go" Microwavable cups - no fuss, no mess, easy lunch and then toss away the garbage, only a spoon and 2 min in the microwave and you are on your way to a delicious meal!

April 30, 2015

Gross. Just make your own chili, this stuff is colon destroying and terrible

October 03, 2013

Stagg chili is awesome! The hot stuff is amazing, but be prepared to have a burning mouth because wow does it have a fiery kick!

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer