3.9/5
Starbucks Bottled Coffee Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Reviews
#12 in Coffee

October 15, 2017

addicting starbucks at your local store!

i buy it all the time at jean coutu for $5 i love caramel and white mocha,so addicting for my husband and i,its so delicious especially if im lazy in winter to go to tim hortons to get ice caps lol .repeat user and love the cute bottle.i buy it few times a month and totally say you wont not like it.

September 02, 2017

great for on the go

I love that they now sell starbucks products in stores. Sometimes I don't have a chance to run to starbucks while at work, so I can go to the convenience store and still satisfy my craving. Great over ice or blended.

August 24, 2017

Nice for summer on the go

I love the idea of having these bottles ready to have on the go and I especially love that I can buy them at my regular grocery stores. It tastes pretty good but I find it much much sweeter in this version which can be overwhelming. It's nice when it super cold and it makes a refreshing drink in the hot summer weather. I would recommend it if you like really sweet drinks.

July 25, 2017

This taste so good

This drink is heaven in a bottle. If I want to have a cold drink, but I also want a coffee, I go for a Starbucks botted coffe frappucino. It Taste good, offers a lot of flavors ( moka, vanilla, caramel) but it's a little bit pricey for not so much amount of coffee in it. I really enjoy the moka and vanilla flavors as a beverage for summer. The best mashup between hot coffe and ice cappuccino!

July 25, 2017

SO DELICIOUS!!

I always purchase these when they are on sale for either $1.99 or $2.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart. In the summer I freeze them for approximately one hour and it is just like an iced cap, only much better. In the winter I bring a bottle with me to have on my coffee break. I find these to be so creamy, the perfect amount of sugar, and so decadent. It is a wonderful treat every once and awhile.

I would absolutely recommend you try this!!

July 06, 2017

Addicting

These are always way too sugary and overpriced (unless they are on sale at the supermarket for $2 a bottle) but they are addictive, convenient, and come in a few different flavours (plain, vanilla, mocha, caramel, and now s'mores).

July 05, 2017

Excellent café froid!

Je préfère l'original parmi les différentes saveurs que Starbucks a lancé. Durant l'été, j'adore le boire surtout au travail quand j'ai envie d'un Starbucks! Le prix est raisonnable et parfois je le trouve en spécial à 2$.

2.8/5

June 21, 2017

If only it came in skinny

The price is a little steep however you dont have the hassle of going through starbucks to get the drink. If they could offer a skinny version it would be that much better.
    It works in a pinch and satisfies the starbucks carving!

3.2/5

June 08, 2017

The bottled Frappe coffee drinks offer an alternative to a normal Frappucino if there's no Starbucks nearby. What I tend to enjoy about it is the taste. While the current list of flavours are limited, the company is always expanding its choices and I expect new items will be released. The drink tastes almost exactly like a Frappucino of the same type just without the whipped cream and a more liquid consistency. It is by no means cheap (it's the same as what you would pay for a Tall Frappucino at Starbucks) but it's a nice substitute.

April 28, 2017

These are what first introduced me to/got me addicted to coffee. They are SO GOOD. A bit pricey and by no means healthy... very addicting. They are less appealing to me now, just because they are so sweet they give me headaches, but as an occasional treat they are GOOD. Perfect for wedding mornings. My cousin had them for all of us bridesmaids while we got ready and it was awesome.