Starbucks Bottled Coffee Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 589 in Coffee

April 25, 2017

I love getting theese bottled Frappuccino's ! They come in a variety of falvours (caramel, vanilla, Smores and Mocha) my personal favorite is the caramel and the Smores is a close second ! They are a little pricey at around 3.50 a bottle but they are so worth it! Creamy and smooth almost like and ice cap without the ice !

April 15, 2017

Great taste - the best Starbucks iced coffee. The most popular coffee drink!!!

Glass bottle ensures a pure taste. And its reassuring like the old milk bottles.

April 11, 2017

I absolutely love Starbucks line of Bottled Iced coffee. It's great tasting cold coffee in nice looking glass bottles. Great cold summer drinks when it's hot. I love these and highly reccommend.

April 09, 2017

Vraiment pas bon. Sa goute vraiment l'agent de conservation...

J'aime mieux aller directement au Starbucks pour un produit fraichement fait, je vous le deconseille.

April 04, 2017

I love Starbucks so I grabbed this at a grocery story when there was no Starbucks around. I must say for a prebottled drink from my favorite coffee shop I was quite impressed! It definitely picked me up, which I needed and tasted better then I was expecting! Another win for Starbucks!

1.5/5

March 28, 2017

Ouach! Jaime le cafe froid habituellement mais ca c'esr vraiment pas dans mon top 3.... Tres decevant sachant que c'est starbucks....je ne conseil pas ce cafe du tout! Faite vous plaisir aller au tim.

March 17, 2017

This is definitely good for someone who likes cold coffee and has a sweet thooth.. i found them to be very sweet and high in sugar. I can see this being enjoyable in the summer on a hot summer day.

March 08, 2017

When I used to work downtown I would spend so much on Frappuccino's at Starbucks so imagine how happy I was when I found out they have bottled Starbucks Coffee. It's a nice light coffee taste which is my preference because I don't like overly strong coffee. It's sweet but not too sweet. This product is sold at the local Dollarama near my house for 2.00$ a bottle which in my opinion is well worth the money. They would probably sell it for far less if it wasn't packaged in a glass bottle. Either way it costs less than going to Starbucks directly. Starbucks bottled coffee come s in many Flavors Mocha being my favorite and Vanilla being my least favorite. In my opinion the vanilla is way more sweet.

March 04, 2017

Awful!! I was so excited to try this when it came out but omg it was horrible! I only managed to take a few sips and I couldn't finish it. It did not taste anything like a frapp and was just ick

March 04, 2017

These frap drinks are way too sweet for me. I can't even get through a whole one without it getting too sickly sweet. The taste is good in this so if you don't mind the sweetness, this could be for you. But, because it's way too sweet I can't recommend it.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale