Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Reviews
#21 in Coffee

March 25, 2019

Love my iced cm!!

I love my caramel macchiato iced. It is perfect for a summer day when you want a nice sweet drink. The only thing that I would wish Starbucks would do is come up with a sugar-free Caramel drizzle, so I can pair it with the sugar-free vanilla syrup. Also, it is really sweet if you get the full flavour shot, so I always ask for it half sweet and with the caramel drizzle, it is a perfect combination of sweetness

March 16, 2019

Always my one drink

This drink i can always enjoy it here . I like that i can always find it at there store . Plus they its perfect every time . The flavour is the best . I know it can a little sweet . For me its just right .

March 11, 2019

Heaven in a cup!

This is my go to Starbucks drinks if they don’t have the special drinks in season. It’s so creamy and the caramel flavour is amazing. If you are calorie conscious you can always try it made skinny and have no whip cream! But it is well worth the extra calories just the way it is.

February 08, 2019

Mediocre coffe with a ton of sugar.

I don't like Starbucks in general. In particular the caramel machiatto is just a rush of sugar. the coffe is mediocre at most and the taste very artificial.

February 07, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Heaven in a cup

This has been a favorite of mine for a long time, not too sweet and you can have it hot in winter, on ice in summer.
    Try the skinny version if you are calorie conscious.

November 03, 2018

My fav

Seems like most times the barista puts to much caramel every time so I prefer it without this is my fav drink from Starbucks. So I will definitely get it again and again it’s a special treat I get while shopping alone without children

September 22, 2018

#starbucks bar none my fave!

I could drink this anytime any day anywhere . Extra shot of everything please lol cheers! I have been all things caramel for about 2 years now and this is one I can't live with out .

September 18, 2018

Tasty but pricey

I wish I was rich just so I could buy Starbucks beverages twice every day. This drink is my go to flavor choice, but it’s unfortunately $5 per medium cup. Very expensive. But the coffee flavor is great. The caramel is sweet and delicious and the cream ratio is just right.

August 13, 2018

starbucks caramel macchiato

I love starbucks caramel macchiato. Either hot or cold they both taste so delicious. there is just this subtle sweet caramel flavor added to espresso and milk it is the perfect treat.

April 07, 2018

love this coffee drink

I love starbucks, and since I don't live near one when I get to go to one I love to get a fancy drink....this is one of my favourites, I make a couple adjustment to suite my taste! 1/2 sweet and no whip and it is perfect!