Starbucks Chai Tea Latte

Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 240 in Fast Food

March 24, 2017

This has been my beverage of choice at Starbucks for years. Great spicy flavour and aroma, but not too sweet. They did have an Oprah Chai Tea Latte with a more robust flavour, unfortunately it was discontinued in early 2017. Only question remains is Tall, Grande or Venti. See you there.

January 18, 2017

This has been my favorite drink from Starbucks for years! I enjoy it iced or hot, either way is delicious. I usually go for the non fat option though. The flavor is really good and I like to pair mine with the lemon loaf :)

February 08, 2016

I love this drink so much, but there is no coffee shop anywhere near me. I'm not kidding, the closest I can get to it is by taking Porter Airlines and having some on the plane. So I get the concentrate shipped in or buy it locally until I get to Toronto. Its the best drink I have ever tasted and I am completely addicted. As I sit here sipping right now.

December 11, 2015

Simply the best Chai Tea Latte out there! I love the spicy taste and creamy texture.

May 13, 2015

This is my go-to drink at Starbucks. The price is kind of steep though and since the taste can vary drastically depending on which Starbucks you go to and who makes your drink, I find that I am sometimes disappointed and feel like it wasn't worth the money spent. I wish there was more flavor consistency between locations, but when it is made to my liking it is the best!

1.5/5

May 13, 2015

Oh goodness gracious, this drink is so terrible tasting to me. My sister loves coffee and Starbucks, where as I don't. We were out a few days ago and she went through the drive thru there. She ordered me 1 of these since it's suppose to be "tea". Oh my stars, I was so thirsty, I took a big gulp expecting tea. I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out of the sockets!! I had to swallow that because I couldn't tell her to pull over. I told her I was never letting her order for me again! That taste stayed with me all day. Yuck! Sorry gals.

May 13, 2015

I have this everyday! Part of my morning routine. Soo good

April 23, 2015

I buy the mix so that I can make it at home. It tastes exactly like when I get it at a Starbucks. Easy to make, and so much cheaper than going to Starbucks every day.

April 12, 2015

Amazing chai ever! My go to at Starbucks!

March 09, 2015

The first time I had this it was a strange experience. I had been drinking plain chai tea for years, without milk or sugar, so to have all that stuff added in was at first unappealing. But I got one on a whim another time, and I found myself really enjoying it! I like that I have the flavour of one of my favourite teas in latte form, so I can pick between the two. Delicious!