Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Reviews
#95 in Fast Food

March 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to!

I absolutely love the chai tea latte from Starbucks, it’s my go to beverage when we order. Definitely a must while we wonder around the bookstore on weekends.

February 09, 2019

Silk Pajamas laying in a hammock

If I'm looking for a really feel good drink the Starbucks Chai-Tea latte wins out very time. I feel spoiled by myself when I order this drink. I don't like sweet drinks and so the Chai Tea latte fits my requirements. It leaves me feeling satisfied and happy. Other than an authentic restaurant like East is East...which serves Chai tea naturally, Starbucks is my go-to. I dream I'm in silken pajamas in a hammock when I'm enjoying this beverage.

February 08, 2019

Mmmm

Starbucks coffee is incredible. Love this chai latte. It’s not too too sweet yet can still taste the bitterness and authenticity of coffee. Trust me, it’ll make your day. Mmmm

December 18, 2018

Mmmm the BEST Chai anywhere!!!

Hot, cold, NOBODY can beat Starbucks Chai Latte! I've tried Chai in so many different places and I'm always left unsatisfied, unless I'm at Starbucks! I've even got others hooked on it as well. Nothing compares to my love for Starbucks Non Fat Chai Latte...NOTHING!!!!! LOL....I love you Starbucks!!!

December 18, 2018

So freaking delicious!

This is my absolute go to drink at Starbucks. It gives me my caffeine fix in a frothy, warm, spicy, delicious drink! You can customize it however you like, hot, cold, non fat, whatever! It’s a classic for me all year round! I always recommend it to my friends.

May 26, 2018

I would buy this again

Chai lattes are amazing with just the right amount of spice.. even better when you get no water added and a couple extra pumps of chai .. definitely gonna be purchasing this again

April 09, 2018

OMG! So Good

I don't usually get coffee at Starbucks but didn't have many options while out so I grabbed a chai tea latte, I was a bit skeptical at first but once I tasted it I was in heaven! I absolutely love chai tea and it is so difficult to find one that really has an authentic chai taste but now I have my "go to" chai place lol

My only regret was not asking them to use cream or whole milk instead of skim

January 30, 2018

Best latte around!

As someone who doesn't drink coffee, I find it hard to find a good latte. However, Starbucks' chai tea latte always is a great one. With Starbucks newest dairy option, almond milk, it really kicks it up a notch. This is a classic Starbucks drink that I personally hope they never get rid of for us non-coffee drinkers!

November 20, 2017

Very Yummy

After recently going dairy free I have really appreciated the options of adding coconut milk to my Starbucks beverages. The Chai Tea Latte is the perfect drink that warms me up from the inside out.

September 29, 2017

I would buy this drink again and again!

This is the best tea drink I have ever had! It is Creamy with a hint of cinnamon. The best part is that you can change it to however you'd like. Example- non fat, less chai, less cream!