starbucks mocha frappucino

starbucks mocha frappucino Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 583 in Coffee

April 09, 2017

My sole problem with Starbucks is the taste does not match up to the cost for all of their products. I honestly will only purchase Starbucks as a last resort product and mostly happens to be over seas where I want something I know I might like l. I like this drink, but if at home I will 10/10 always choose a Tim Hortons ice cap over a Starbucks frap. It is a nice mocha coffee flavour, but I can't say it is anything special or that I find myself craving it like I do with other coffee beverages.

March 16, 2017

This is the only glass drink from starbucks I will drink. I feel the other flavors lack taste or taste artificial. The cost could be lower but starbucks is a high priced franchise so it is understandable. The glasses can by saved for diy projects as well.

March 09, 2016

YUMMY! I love starbucks mocha frap. cold coffee. I buy the 4 pack at my local grocery store because it is more cost effective and I always have a few extra on hand when I am craving one. It is such a refreshing treat....a little on the sweet side so perhaps not for die hard strong coffee lovers. Feels more like having a dessert than having a coffee.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers