3.4/5
Starburst Unwrapped Original Minis Reviews
#1054 in Snacks

September 04, 2017

Yummmy

I love Starburst. So sweet, tangy, flavorful with a mix of Citrus taste and super chewy candies. These specific Starburst are already unwrapped Mini size. Yummy flavors of Cherry, Orange, Lemon and Strawberry. Decent amount in the bag. Cheap onSale for less than 3 bucks.

March 10, 2016

I've always loved Starburst Originals, have eaten them ever since I was a kid. Now I'm a big kid, and was very happy to find these minis! For a small piece of candy, they have a huge hit of flavour, and the lack of wrapping makes them easy to eat. Almost too easy to eat, as I have to put the bag out of reach before they are all gone!! Easy to find also, as Walmart and most grocery stores carry them. Happy Days!!

July 16, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of starburst anyways but I didn't like these at all

2.0/5

July 16, 2015

I'm not a fan of these.. they tasted very strange to me and not like the Original Starburst. I almost felt like these were kind of greasy tasting in my mouth and they all clump together in the bag.. I like the Original ones because they are bigger and taste better and also come in individual wrappers.

July 16, 2015

Neat little mini starburst are now out, its nice to have a smaller bite so you can have 2 flavors at once