stila cosmetics Lip and Cheek Stain in Coconut Crush

stila cosmetics Lip and Cheek Stain in Coconut Crush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #359 out of 448 in Makeup

November 11, 2012

I recently purchased "Stila's Coconut Crush Lip & Cheek Stain" for 24$ USD. Once I received it in the mail, I put it right on. You have to turn it until the product comes out on a small brush, and it just clicks away as you turn. It took about 10 turns, and once it came up, it came up fast! My Lip & Cheek Stain is a deep red color, almost purple looking. When I put it on my lips, it didn't show up very well. And it's very wet putting it on. Once it is on, it gets very dry. So I put a clear lip gloss over it, and that seemed to do the trick (you shouldn't have to use another product to make the effectiveness better then what it is). What I disn't understand is how this would be used as a "Cheek Stain"? It looks like a small paint brush, but of course I had to try it because the color is actually very nice for the fall. It looked absolutely HORRIBLE! It comes out very streaky. I tried everything to make it look like my skin had rosey cheeks, but everything I did just was not working. In my opinion, I would not pay 24$ for this. Go buy a pretty blush instead that would be worth every penny!