Stonz booties
Good

Stonz booties Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 31, 2017

So easy to put on and take off and they never fell off. Loved these boots from infant to toddler. Comfortable and easy to wash. Loved the colors and designs too.

February 23, 2016

The Stonz booties are awesome for young babies. They have different sizes (small, medium and large). They are the only booties I find that are easy to put over snow pants and that do not come off every second. They are made of durable waterproof material. You can purchase liners separately for them to add additional warmth. They are quite a bit expensive. They cost me $70 but worth it since we are outside a lot during the winter, I love these for sledding. You could probably find some second hand as well. I believe they are Canadian made.

1.7/5

February 16, 2016

I purchased the stonz booties with liners for my son... At the time I was so excited! But unfortunately I've had nothing but problems.. The first pair the seams came apart. I contacted the company and they did send a replacement pair. unfortunately it's happened again.. By no means is it wear and tear they have been worn all of 5x. Pretty disappointed with the quality.. For such an expensive item I expected it to be Amazing

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise