Suave Cocoa Butter Lotion with Shea Reviews

Suave cocoa butter lotion with shea lasts 24 hours to fight the cycle of dryness. Its non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and easily into skin. With the Suave lotion with shea, you can smooth flaking skin and firm it to improve tone. Visit suave.com for more information.

Good - 0

December 13, 2017

Wonderful smelling lotion

The lotion smells amazing. After shaving and applying, my skin feels silky smooth and lasts for days. Great product for the price. I would buy again!!

April 01, 2017

I really like this lotion, it's very moisturizing & the scent is very good & I really like it! It soaks into the skin good & doesn't leave th skin feeling all oily after use.

December 10, 2014

Dry skin, stretch marks, baby bump.
    This product works perfect on all of these.
    When pregnant use it to help reduce stretch marks and help keep your tummy nice and smooth.
    It also works great on dry skin, I love using it on my heels and between my toes.

August 25, 2011

For years and years I have been spending so much money on creams and lotions that claim to give me clear skin..I have Keratosis Pilaris which is very common and sadly genetic. I have gone to multiple dermatologist and have bought every single expensive treatment they have told me to buy for better skin and nothing work till this ! It's got this for $3 , you can't beat it! Plus you can lather this all you want without worrying about it. I stock this up like there's no tomorrow.