Summer's Eve Feminine Wash Reviews
Ranked #21 in Feminine Hygiene

July 10, 2017

An amazing finding for me

The other shower gel on the market contain soap that is damage the skin and that is too strong to use for the feminine needs. The Summer's Eve Feminine Wash will not affect the pH of your skin and will not damaged it. For me that is very important.

June 29, 2017

love this product

I bought this product last week and I will buy another when this runs out I find it very gentle and it does not change the pH. There is no scent or colouring so it does not irritate. I'm happy with this purchase. I would recommend this product.

June 25, 2017

Freshnesh in a bottle

Like a lot of ladies I might experience some feminine odors from time to time. I can easily solve my problem by washing my parts with the summer's eve washing gel. The freshness lasts all day long and there is no worry about the bad smell coming during the day. If you experience some feminine hygiene issues try summer'eves! Plus it'S discreet to buy at the drug store if you are shy.

May 25, 2017

I have been using this product for years and have never been disappointed what so ever. It's a tad on the pricy side but it's worth every dollar. Has a nice light clean scent which is great too. Keeps you fresh all day long.

May 17, 2017

Summers eve wash is very important to me . I use it everytime I'm in the shower or bath. Regular soap or other products leave me feeling dry down under or sadly give me an infection . Summers eve is perfect it comes in a few different scents and works great . Alwaysleavwa me feeling fresh! If you haven't tried you should you won't be disappointed!

March 16, 2017

I used to feel extremely self conscious of my delicate areas, since I sweat a lot when I'm stressed. This wash is great for delicate armpits, sensitive breasts and quite obviously genitals.

February 07, 2017

I've been using Summer's eve for years and i prefer it over Vagisil. I like the scent of the purple one best (Summer's Eve Delicate). Regular soap is often too harsh for feminine care and can cause pH imbalances.

The package is a bit difficult to close after some use, you have to press really hard before it snaps in place. I wish they would fix that.

2.8/5

December 20, 2016

I must say i cant live with out this summer eve i use this every day i feel confident with it befor and after we do it you knew..........

October 13, 2016

I love this because it makes me feel fresh and you do not have to douche. my husband notices the difference too. I like that it is like just for me. it lasts long because nobody in the house uses it and it smells good, lathers well and is not drying like conventional soaps. it is not expensive and goes a long way. I smell fresh all day and love to use it during my periods because it really helps with any odors affiliated with it.

October 04, 2016

Love the scent of this product. I find that this product tends to keep me fresher that the other brands
    Gentle enough not to cause any sensivities. Great product