Sun-Maid Raisins Mini Snacks Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 27 in Fruit Snacks

Snack smart!

They are perfect. Tiny little boxes full of raisins. They are sweet, delicious and stay fresh for a good period of time. A good snack for on the go. Perfect to take it to work, school, gym, etc. The ideal snack size.

Perfect snack

I don't know why a lot of people hate on raisins, they are such flavourful sweet little bites.
    I've always loved bringing the little boxes as a snack, in my lunch or when I have to make breakfast at work, they are the perfect portion to throw into my oatmeal.
    I can't wait form my son to be old enough to eat them and to make fun snacks with them. Ants on a log anyone?

Love

I love raisins and putting these in small portioned boxes are so convenient. My family loves to make ants on a log for a picnic these are perfect and delicious for on the go.

May 07, 2017

Sweet. Good flavour. Big full raisins. Each snack box is packed full. My daughter loves these and super handy to put a handful in the diaper bag and enjoy the day. Small enough she can handle the box itself though the raisins are stuck in the bottom (normal) closeable package and easy opening and storing. Good amount of boxes in the pack altogether. Cheap price. Good brand. Tasty big raisins full of flavour and good in Nutrition Value for all ages. Helps regulate bowels.

April 22, 2017

My husband bought these on week for the kids to bring to school in their lunches.. naturally them being kids, they didn't like them. One day I decided I wanted a snack and we had nothing, so I grabbed a box of raisins. Apparently I never realized how much I actually love raisins! I definitely didn't give them a fair chance as a child! I will say though the one downfall I have with the Sunmaid brand is I find it grittier than the others I've tried.. and that irks me just a bit.

2.7/5

February 28, 2017

I can't believe they still sell these. I've hated them since childhood when I would get them in my Halloween bag. They are overly sweet and the texture very gritty. I'd rather eat fresh grapes.

January 21, 2017

Love these! I can remember having them as a kid and still really enjoy them as an adult. They taste delicious and are a great grab and go snack or a nice addition to school lunches. I love that they are the perfect portion size!

November 10, 2016

These are a great source of iron and wonderful to pop into the kid's lunches for school. I love them myself and they are well worth buying.I can remember eating these as a kid

November 10, 2016

These are great healthy snacks for the kids and adults. I like the small little packs that they come in. They are the perfect snack size. Plus this is the best. BRand for best tasting raisins.

November 08, 2016

These raisins have been around forever! I remember eating them when I was a kid, and now I have passed on the tradition to my child! (though she isn't a HUGE fan...her tastes buds are changing though). My husband and I end up bringing them in our lunches, and it works great for that extra sugar boost needed to get through the day!