Sun-Maid Raisins Mini Snacks Reviews

January 06, 2018

Childhood memories

My parents used to buy these all the time when I was a kid It was kind of like the go to snack for the family. Plus they're raisins so they're also healthy

January 04, 2018

A great way to get fruit in your diet.

I absolutely love theSun Maid mini packs. They make a perfect snack. They are so fresh with a natural sweetness. I can eat these straight out of the box. I also like to add them in my oatmeal, cereal, and my favorite recipe for raisin cinnamon scones. I actually got that recipe Dr the sun maid website. These California grown raisins not only taste good but they contain no fat and cholesterol, only 5 mg of sodium per 40g serving and a high source of potassium. This is also a treat i don't feel guilty about giving my two year old daughter.

July 30, 2017

Love them

Sun maid raisins mini snacks are very sweet and delicious. Raisins Always get a bad rap but they're so good it given the Chance lol they're dried up grapes with added sugar . They are in these small boxes so you can't over indulge and are a better snack option . My nephews and niece love them .

July 25, 2017

Great snack idea

When I was younger I was not a big fan of raisins but now that I am older I really do enjoy them. They are a nice sweet-enough treat that is also healthy for you. I like that raisins have a mild natural sweetness to them. Raisins are great to add to salads, breads, Moroccan rice dishes and other main meals or snack ideas. A lot of people like making aunts on a log with a celery stick, peanut butter and raisins.

I like how these little packs are great for on-the-go. They can be stuffed in any purse (even small ones). They are also a perfect size for snacking for both adults and children.

I have seen these at Walmart. They come in a package of 12 or 14 for around $3-$4. It is a really great price!

Snack smart!

They are perfect. Tiny little boxes full of raisins. They are sweet, delicious and stay fresh for a good period of time. A good snack for on the go. Perfect to take it to work, school, gym, etc. The ideal snack size.

Perfect snack

I don't know why a lot of people hate on raisins, they are such flavourful sweet little bites.
    I've always loved bringing the little boxes as a snack, in my lunch or when I have to make breakfast at work, they are the perfect portion to throw into my oatmeal.
    I can't wait form my son to be old enough to eat them and to make fun snacks with them. Ants on a log anyone?

Love

I love raisins and putting these in small portioned boxes are so convenient. My family loves to make ants on a log for a picnic these are perfect and delicious for on the go.

May 07, 2017

Sweet. Good flavour. Big full raisins. Each snack box is packed full. My daughter loves these and super handy to put a handful in the diaper bag and enjoy the day. Small enough she can handle the box itself though the raisins are stuck in the bottom (normal) closeable package and easy opening and storing. Good amount of boxes in the pack altogether. Cheap price. Good brand. Tasty big raisins full of flavour and good in Nutrition Value for all ages. Helps regulate bowels.

April 22, 2017

My husband bought these on week for the kids to bring to school in their lunches.. naturally them being kids, they didn't like them. One day I decided I wanted a snack and we had nothing, so I grabbed a box of raisins. Apparently I never realized how much I actually love raisins! I definitely didn't give them a fair chance as a child! I will say though the one downfall I have with the Sunmaid brand is I find it grittier than the others I've tried.. and that irks me just a bit.

2.7/5

February 28, 2017

I can't believe they still sell these. I've hated them since childhood when I would get them in my Halloween bag. They are overly sweet and the texture very gritty. I'd rather eat fresh grapes.