• Sunlight Laundry Soap Bars
Good

Sunlight Laundry Soap Bars Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 319 in Laundry Care

June 03, 2017

This stuff is bomb.com for taking any type of stain, washed and dried in even, out of any type of clothing. It is pure magic in a bar. I had red lipstick, pizza sauce, and even grass stains on a white t-shirt and with some warm water and a little scrubbing, this magic bar managed to remove the stains without a trace! Highly highly recommend! BONUS it's only like 2$ :)

March 30, 2017

I can't say enough about these!!! Such a cheap price and so amazing for baby clothes!!! Poop stains don't stand a chance with a good scrub from a sunlight bar. Most of my mommy friends use this as well and say the same thing!!!

August 24, 2016

This is great to use for a pretreatment for strains. I'd also great for those who like to make their own laundry detergent. It smells great as well!!!

December 12, 2015

My son uses these to wash his hands after he is done working on cars. Works great for cleaning him up ;-) We also use a different bar for pretreating some of our clothes. It works like a charm!

June 09, 2015

i use these bars on all my stains on my cloths even on my furniture. its gentle and gets those stains out
    at only one dollar for 2 bars its the best deal out there

April 19, 2015

This works great and smells fresh & clean too! However I found out I am allergic to Sunlight products - but I would still recommend it!

April 19, 2015

For years my grandmother's been using it - but they just improved it soooo well!!! Awesome Fresh Lemony smell.!!!!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge