Swanson Skillet Meals

Swanson Skillet Meals Reviews

Ranked #800 out of 2380 in Grocery

April 10, 2017

We all know that pre packaged meals are not the greatest thing for you ... but these are awesome!! So eat to make on busy nights and are very filling. My husband and I will split a bag and pair it with garlic toast for a quick dinner on the go. The garlic chicken is my favourite mmm mmm!

July 24, 2016

These are so easy to make and delicious! I love the 3 cheese chicken and the chicken parmasan flavours the best. They're great with garlic bread, other pastas, salad, breadsticks or just on their own.

March 27, 2016

Nothing out of the ordinary for a pre made dinner. Very flavourful and you get quite a bit in each bag. My kids loved it and it was a super quick and easy one pot dinner. Great for busy week nights when you're short on time.

December 30, 2015

I tried these for the first time and they are really good they make meal prep such a breeze and are ready in minutes

September 27, 2015

These frozen skillet meals are great for a quick fix meal on those days you just don't have time. I get these on sale to keep in my emergency reserve and my whole family love them. They come in several different flavours and all have meat, vegetables, and noodles. Our favorite flavour is the chicken Alfredo which is very tasty. I normally just buy the small bag but you can buy larger bags depending on your family size. I love having these on hand because they have everything you need.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!