Tampax Compak Pearl Multipak

Tampax Compak Pearl Multipak Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

Tampax Compak Pearl gives you a full-sized tampon in a small, extendable plastic applicator. -Tampax Compak Pearl is small enough to fit almost anywhere- even in your tiniest purse. -Tampax Compak Pearl has a Built-in Backup Skirt for powerful leak protection.-Tampax Compak Pearl has a unique plastic applicator that easily extends to full size for comfortable insertion. -Protection & discretion that fits in the palm of your hand!

July 06, 2017

The Only Tampons I Use!

Every woman has a fear of 'What if I leaked?' Well even with my heavy period I haven't leaked since using this multipack. I've finally gotten down a routine. I am thankful that this has tampons for all of the stages of my period, not just one.

June 06, 2017

The compact sizes is perfect for secretly carrying them on me and getting one out in public. I love them but will only buy them when they are on sale because I believe they are somewhat pricey!

March 06, 2017

Gave the Tamax Pearl a try and was very pleased with ease of use and qulity of product.
    While on the procy end, I often find Tampax coupons which helps.

August 23, 2016

Stove they are compact and can fit in a picket if needed. Also the defect I get all i need in one box for the month is perfect. I only use Tampax. Thanks for making a rough time an easier time

May 18, 2016

Really love how compact these are, great for throwing in my purse and leaving a few in my car. I don't like the wrapping, I wish it was that softer plastic sort of wrapping a lot of companies are using now. Very absorbent, no leaking. Comfortable to use.

May 18, 2016

Every month you have good price on the theses at the pharmacy and of course i always received coupons on it!!! Every chick should buy or least try it to compared

January 31, 2016

Does what it's ment to do! Easy to insert & easy to remove. Def my favorite brand of tampons.

July 08, 2015

I love the Compaq variety packages because it has everything you need in one package. It covers you on the light days...heAvy days and average days. I also like the compak because theyre small fit easily in my handbag.

July 08, 2015

I really loved this product when it came out! It suited all my needs when my monthly decides to come!

June 09, 2015

These are one of my favorites, small but extend to give you a full size applicator, multi pack is great cause you have a choice of super, regular, and light!