Tampax Compak Pearl Tampons Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 260 in Feminine Hygiene

Smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion.Contoured Anti-Slip Grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position.Width-wise expansion to fit your unique form. Only Tampax Pearl has an absorbent Built-in Backup Braid to help protect against unexpected leaks.Discreet and durable wrapper with easy-to-open tabs.

June 11, 2017

Well its a tampon, they all do the same thing. These are good, dont leak etc. Never had an issue with this brand, other than the fact they are pricer than other brands

June 10, 2017

I've never been a fan of compact tampons. I would have issues inserting them however Tampa compact make them sturdier and easier to insert. Ideally it's better to carry around. I like that I can throw a couple in my clutch without them being noticeable.

May 23, 2017

Les tampons PEARL sont confortables et durables .
    Je les utilise souvent quand je fais du sport et jamais je n'ai eu de problème au niveau du confort .
    C'est un produit idéal qui se glisse facilement dans le poche ou dans un sac à main.

March 22, 2017

These tampons absorb well and are easy to use. I like the fact that they have no scent and you can purchase different levels if absorbency. They are a step above playtex in my opinion

March 14, 2017

Les tampons "tampax Compak Pearl" sont très efficaces et très absorbants. Cependant, je trouve ce produit trop cher. Mais ça reste un bon produit et je le recommande !

February 08, 2017

Je n'avais jamais utilisé de tampons auparavant... j'appréhendais ce moment mais en utilisant Tampax, j'ai vraiment été conquise, il est très facile à utiliser et surtout très absorbant. je le recommande vivement.

January 20, 2017

Pour l'absorption c'est nicke donc je recommande ce produit,il se dissimule déjà trés bien dans le sac,et l application est très facile
    Oui, je recommande ce produit

January 13, 2017

I always use tampax pearl compak tampons. they honestly work amazing ! Since they have the back up braid; I never have to worry about leaks. Also love that they are compact so they can be carried in your pocket.

0.8/5

August 10, 2016

I usually love Tampax pearl tampons so I figured the compact version of the product would be great. Boy was I wrong. I bought a box of the super absorbancy ones and even though the first one went in fine every other one I have had applicator issues with. You have to pull out and click to extend the stem before insertion. The problem is even after it is clicked into place it does not stay clicked into place when you try to insert it. Halfway through pushing on the stem it unlocks and you end up with the tampon only half as far up as you would want it. You end up having to manually push it into place which is a pain. If I wanted an applicatorless tampon I would have bought that.

I would never recommend this product to another person. Save your money and just get the full sized version if you like the pearl.

April 27, 2016

The tampax pearl Ultra are the best! They hold so much and it feels like ur not even on ur period on your heaviest days. These are amazing I will never switch brands ever. I reccommend them to all of my friends and they agree with me.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store