Tampax Compak Pearl Tampons Reviews

Smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion.Contoured Anti-Slip Grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position.Width-wise expansion to fit your unique form. Only Tampax Pearl has an absorbent Built-in Backup Braid to help protect against unexpected leaks.Discreet and durable wrapper with easy-to-open tabs.

January 22, 2018

Comfortable and discreet

These are probably the best tampons to use. As a women, you know that there are things we are sensitive to more than others and well a cardboard applicator is dry and isn't exactly formed to the body. The plastic you don't have to worry about 'catching' if you will.
    They are great for the purse and are easy to use! They hold up to my heaviest days.

2.8/5

January 20, 2018

Periods suck

Well since I have to write a review. Every women’s vagina bleeds. It’s sucks. We all have to plug our hole up every month. Sucks doesn’t it. Well tampons are great but why so damn expensive!? Must be made by a corporation of men who don’t know what it’s like to shove a wad of cotton up ur cooter.

0.5/5

December 11, 2017

No just no

I bought Tampax Pearl sinxey regular brand was out of stock that day, and let me tell you I got super and it still leaked, I could feel it inside the whole time and I had to keep changing my tampon due to it constantly coming out on it's own. Definitely sticking to my regular brand.

October 07, 2017

Super!!!

Bon produit protège très bien et pour aller ce baigner aussi sa fait bien bonne qualité merci tampax de nous mettre en sécurité des fuite XD hahahahaha

August 11, 2017

Best feminine products

I have been using tampax for years. They have great products, and many varieties to choose from.the compacts are the best in my opinion nice and discrete.

June 11, 2017

Well its a tampon, they all do the same thing. These are good, dont leak etc. Never had an issue with this brand, other than the fact they are pricer than other brands

June 10, 2017

I've never been a fan of compact tampons. I would have issues inserting them however Tampa compact make them sturdier and easier to insert. Ideally it's better to carry around. I like that I can throw a couple in my clutch without them being noticeable.

May 23, 2017

Les tampons PEARL sont confortables et durables .
    Je les utilise souvent quand je fais du sport et jamais je n'ai eu de problème au niveau du confort .
    C'est un produit idéal qui se glisse facilement dans le poche ou dans un sac à main.

March 22, 2017

These tampons absorb well and are easy to use. I like the fact that they have no scent and you can purchase different levels if absorbency. They are a step above playtex in my opinion

March 14, 2017

Les tampons "tampax Compak Pearl" sont très efficaces et très absorbants. Cependant, je trouve ce produit trop cher. Mais ça reste un bon produit et je le recommande !