Tang Orange Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #840 out of 1259 in Snacks

July 10, 2017

Orange classic!

I have been drinking this since I was a child. And I don't mean that I drink it every day or constantly but I do on very hot days or during bbqs. It is very refreshing and the flavour is very good. If you like tangy flavours you would love this classic.

May 30, 2017

Favourite juice of all time , if you haven't tried it , I suggest you run to the store right now & go grab a couple boxes cause you my friend are about to taste the best nice ever

April 17, 2017

Love this stuff! Kids love it to! Price is still very cheap and affordable. Very yummy tasting and satisfiying by all who drinks this product. I buy it all the time

June 05, 2015

Our kids loved Tang when they were growing up. There was always a ice cold pitcher in the fridge. I still buy it and make it for us. It's such a refreshing drink on a hot humid day.

May 05, 2015

This is a very good product because it allows you to instantly make really tasty juice. All you do is stir with water and you have have good refreshing drink.