Prestige Item
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour highlighter Reviews

Good - 0

October 02, 2017

Looks stunning

This highlighter is what dreams are made of. It applies so well. A little definitely goes a long way. It brightens up my make up routine so much, and truly does last all day long.
    It is well worth the cost for the quality that this product gives!

October 02, 2017

We hit pan bitches

Wanna know what heaven smells like, just pick up one of these highlighters, oh my goodness! They give you just a subtle pop of highlight, it smells heavenly and it certainly doesn't accentuate texture on the skin! This is my go to highlight for my everyday makeup routine! It has only taken me about a month to hit pan that's how much I love this stuff and I will most definitely be grabbing up some more

June 01, 2017

I have two of these, in the shades Stunner and Daygleam. I love using them. Stunner is a beautiful opal/champagne colour that has become my new favourite. I would say its comparable to Becca's Opal highlight. Daygleam is is deeper shade with bronze and rose tones in it. I like using it more as a blush topper since its a little dark for my fair/light skin. They last all day and the product themselves will laast a long time because you don't need that much to highlight. Whats amazing about these too is that they are magnetic pans that pop out so you can put them in a z-palette and reduce packaging space in your vanity!

May 22, 2017

Great for people with light skin! It's prigmentes enough that you can use just a little for a soft, subtle effect, or you can keep putting it on for a more dramatic effect. It's got a nice glow either way, and doesn't feel terribly cakey when you put a lot on.

May 11, 2017

Beautiful highlighter, great pigment.great texture and blends well Long lasting Tarte is the best. I really love their Amazonian products . Highly recommend.

September 26, 2016

Love this highlighter, its a gorgeous colour! The colour is exposed highlight. Its pigmented. Has a silky, soft, feel. Not chalky. Gives a lovely glow.