Prestige Item
tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara Reviews

November 16, 2019

Great mascara

I got a small travel size sample of this mascara to use after getting rid of my eyelash extensions. It is pretty good considering I am used to luxurious eyelashes, I find that I don’t need too many layers to have a good effect. The only downside for me is, that my lashes do not stay curled after using it, but I think it is bevwude they are still recovering from extensions.

September 05, 2019

Smooth Application and fun package

I have a hard time finding mascara that I can use do to sensitive eyelids and tried the Tarte Lights Camera Action on a whim and love this mascara. It goes on smooth and flawless with no clumping. Makes your lashes long and and more noticeable.

July 20, 2019

My favourie mascara!

I never used a lot of mascara before and would use falsies instead... until I tried this mascara! It is the best mascara and it also made me realize what a difference a great mascara can make. It makes my lashes look like falsies, they look so long and full, definitely recommend it!

January 25, 2019

Tarte does it again!

I love this product and company!! They never disappoint! This mascara is amazing and I love the packaging. My lashes look great and so long whenever I use this! Love love looooveee

July 23, 2018

My favourite!

Waterproof and not chunky! You need to use a good eye makeup remover to get it off, but I love this mascara. Would absolutely purchase again.

The added bonus of knowing Tart is an eco-friendly company is great.

October 19, 2017

This is the best waterproof mascara on the market!

I have allergies and tear up/cry a lot! This product was recommended to me and I am grateful because it is the best waterproof mascara I have come across. Does not flake, run, or smear. Highly recommended.

May 09, 2017

This isn't the mascara I use currently, but if I had to use one because mine ran out, wasn't available or stopped selling, this is the one I would go too. This particular one is waterproof. It comes in a pretty purple case, which in itself is pretty unique and unlike most cases. Lasted me roughly about a month. Comes on super dark, and has great brush. Doesn't leave lashes flaky or clumpy.

June 10, 2016

Every girl needs a seriously fool proof, water proof mascara that isn't just going to end up being like our ex boyfriends and lying to us, leaving us with racoon eyes for the rest of the day. This stuff is tough and holds strong in the water. You may need to use industrial cleaning wipes to get it off after, but it is beautiful for swimming.

June 09, 2016

I used to only use Benefit Mascara until I discovered this AMAZING mascara! Not only is it waterproof but you get amazing length, curl and volume and it's only $25 a tube, compared to the usually $30 I spend on Benefit Mascaras!

January 08, 2016

This is my favorite mascara that I have used. I love Tarte products, and this mascara is pretty good. It is waterproof, which is the main reason why I use it.Tarte Mascara does a pretty good job on the length, but if you do add many layers it can start to feel heavy.
    I love the purple packaging as well.