Prestige Item
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel Reviews

3.2/5

May 23, 2018

Nothing great

I wasn't wowed by this. I found it was better used to remove makeup than as a everyday cleanser. Wasn't good around the nose, I didn't breakout or get any redness. Skin didn't dry out. When I rinsed my face, my face felt oily when i touched my face with water on my face.

May 23, 2018

The best cleanser!

I have sensitive, dry skin that is also prone to break outs. I really started liking the Rainforest of the Sea line from Tarte, so I thought I would try this deep cleanser, and I am nothing short of impressed! It is a great cleanser, and I have seen a reduction in my pore size after three uses! I highly recommend using it with the silicone scrubber from Tarte Rainforest of the Sea!

May 16, 2018

Love it!

I love this cleanser for my normal skin. It's not drying and a little goes a long way. I use it every morning and a bottle lasted me over 6 months. For $30, that's a pretty great value!

May 04, 2018

Super great

This cleanser is so awesome! It’s smells fantastic and is so gentle on your skin and removes all make up without effort. Love that the product is vegan too

March 09, 2018

daily routine

This cleanser I use everyday! it is very light and does not bother my sensitive skin. I love how the cleaser is a gel and then turns into a foam when you use water. The cleanser is great and I do noticea diffrence when I use it everyday for my combonation skin. Would reccomend for anyone looking for a light daily cleanser for sensitive skin.

2.7/5

March 06, 2018

Nothing special

I was not overly impressed with this cleanser. While it did lather very well and felt like it was doing its job in cleansing, I had a hard time getting all of the cleanser off my face. No matter how long I rinse with water, I’m always left with a residue feeling on my face which is frustrating. For this very reason I would not repurchase as I find there are better cleansers out there, especially for a higher end brand.

February 11, 2018

Smooth, clean face!

Wow, wow, wow!!! This is such a treat when washing your face! My face feels like a million bucks after washing it with this gel. It makes my face feel so clean and smooth. It has little to no fragrance which is nice and it doesn’t get to sudsy so you don’t feel like your washing and ringing for days.

February 03, 2018

Works great and leaves skin beautiful!

I got this as a free sample for my birthday and I've been buying it ever since! It's my new favorite cleanser, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and is great for any make-up removal!

January 13, 2018

Gentle and hydrating

I have been wanting to try this cleanser and finally bought it. I am pretty impressed. It is very mild and gentle. Is there nicely and makes my skin feel clean and moisturized. It doesn't leave a dry/tight feeling. I find it doesn't really have a smell. It's very mild which I like. Some cleansers are too strong.
    This Would be a great cleanser for people with sensitive skin or scent issues.

January 12, 2018

Tarte rainforest of the sea deep dive cleansing gel

Le nettoyant pour le visage de Tarte est un produit que j’aime bien, car il nettoye vraiment en profondeur et vient enlever des restants de maquillage qui n’etai pas partis. C’est un produit que je vous recommande sincèrement:)

The Tarte facial cleanser is a product that I like because it really cleans thoroughly and removes makeup remnants that have not left. It is a product that I sincerely recommend:)