Prestige Item
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel Reviews

October 14, 2018

Love it - This has replaced all my cleansers!

This is absolutely my favourite cleanser. I wear a bb cream or light coverage foundations (light makeup) and this does a much better job at removing all my makeup including mascara and eye shadow than other cleansers. Plus I love the fresh smell. I originally received a small bottle of this in one of my ipsy bags and I was hooked! So when I ran out of my small bottle I purchased a mini gift set which included the marine boosting mist and the H2O moisturizer. I finally bought my self the large bottle of the cleanser. I will never go back to anything else. This is the only cleans that deep cleans my face with no residue. Sometimes I use it with my foreo fofo. As as result, less breakouts. Yay!!!

September 07, 2018

Had a trial & bought the full size

I tried the small trial version of this product and I instantly loved it so I went and bought the bigger size. The trial size lasted me a while, so I know this is going to last months. I usually am not too wowed by cleansers but this one worked great in removing all of my makeup when I used my hands, but also when I used it on my electric silicone brush. You have to be careful what you use on that one and this gel cleanser is perfect for it. It is gentle, unscented, and it does not dry out your skin after. I thought tarte was only about cosmetics, so I'm glad there is a hit with this skincare product!

3.2/5

May 23, 2018

Nothing great

I wasn't wowed by this. I found it was better used to remove makeup than as a everyday cleanser. Wasn't good around the nose, I didn't breakout or get any redness. Skin didn't dry out. When I rinsed my face, my face felt oily when i touched my face with water on my face.

May 23, 2018

The best cleanser!

I have sensitive, dry skin that is also prone to break outs. I really started liking the Rainforest of the Sea line from Tarte, so I thought I would try this deep cleanser, and I am nothing short of impressed! It is a great cleanser, and I have seen a reduction in my pore size after three uses! I highly recommend using it with the silicone scrubber from Tarte Rainforest of the Sea!

May 16, 2018

Love it!

I love this cleanser for my normal skin. It's not drying and a little goes a long way. I use it every morning and a bottle lasted me over 6 months. For $30, that's a pretty great value!

May 04, 2018

Super great

This cleanser is so awesome! It’s smells fantastic and is so gentle on your skin and removes all make up without effort. Love that the product is vegan too

March 09, 2018

daily routine

This cleanser I use everyday! it is very light and does not bother my sensitive skin. I love how the cleaser is a gel and then turns into a foam when you use water. The cleanser is great and I do noticea diffrence when I use it everyday for my combonation skin. Would reccomend for anyone looking for a light daily cleanser for sensitive skin.

2.7/5

March 06, 2018

Nothing special

I was not overly impressed with this cleanser. While it did lather very well and felt like it was doing its job in cleansing, I had a hard time getting all of the cleanser off my face. No matter how long I rinse with water, I’m always left with a residue feeling on my face which is frustrating. For this very reason I would not repurchase as I find there are better cleansers out there, especially for a higher end brand.

February 11, 2018

Smooth, clean face!

Wow, wow, wow!!! This is such a treat when washing your face! My face feels like a million bucks after washing it with this gel. It makes my face feel so clean and smooth. It has little to no fragrance which is nice and it doesn’t get to sudsy so you don’t feel like your washing and ringing for days.

February 03, 2018

Works great and leaves skin beautiful!

I got this as a free sample for my birthday and I've been buying it ever since! It's my new favorite cleanser, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and is great for any make-up removal!