tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#426 in Eye Shadow

December 04, 2017

Tartelette

This eyeshadow has great texture and really makes your eyes pop. Creamy texture it's ends powdery velvety on your eyes, the color is amazing. In one palette you can create a 20 or more look. Amazing I love it and it's One of the best eyeshadow kit I have ever had.

December 04, 2017

Beautiful Colour

The colours are so beautiful. This eyeshadow has great staying power and really makes your eyes pop. With so many combinations you can create multiple looks and easily go from a day to night look. One of the best pallets I have ever had.

November 16, 2017

Only Palette I Might Actually Repurchase

Most palettes I buy I never plan on repurchasing because by the time they even start to wear out there is something new and exciting out by the same brands that I would rather try. I just don’t think that there is anything else out there as good as this. It is so well suited to me and my tastes it’s like tarte made it with me in my I swear. The row of purple/mauve shades absolutely seals the deal for me as I have brown eyes. All of the shades a neutral but versatile. Matte shadows are the best for me as I also have hooded eyelids that like to crease and push shadow around. Sometimes I have trouble blending them but pretty rarely and they last all day long. When I hit pan on mine (very soon) I will probably repurchase.

July 22, 2017

tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette

An all-matte palette with 12 exclusive eye shadows This was was one of vary first neutral all-matte shadow pallets ,I absolutely love the colors,very natural and pigmented. The curation of warm and muted shades and tones are well coordinated which makes it easy alone or with other cool tones, if wish.Personally i think it is good value as I enjoy every single shade and when I purchase pallets I make sure I like every shade as, i feel I will get more use out of it. For reference I am NW20 , cool tones, neutral pink .undertone. Furthermore I.think this a portable yet good size and sleek palette. If your looking for matte shadows that are neutral, This is your palette.

June 29, 2017

Really great neutral colours, fun to play around with!

Probably my favourite palette, starting with the packaging its super cute and the mirror is the size of the palette which is always a plus! The colours swatch nicely and they look beautiful on the lid. Im obsessed with tart products in general and this pallette is a must have in your makeup collection

May 20, 2016

This palette has a really nice variety of colours and they have just the right amount of pigmentation that allow an easy application. They are quite build-able. Love this palette! I would recommend it!

February 09, 2016

I love the colours in this palette. As someone who mostly do all-over-the-eyelid colours, the middle two columns of the palette offer a lot of choices for casual everyday eyeshadow.

August 05, 2015

I almost didn't buy this palette because the price turned me off, but I'm SO glad I did! I highly recommend this palette. The shadows are very pigmented and the perfect texture. The colors work so well together and you can easily create natural, daytime looks as well as more dark and dramatic evening looks. This is a great addition to any collection!

July 01, 2015

I give props to tarte for their innovation in cosmetic products like this all-matte eyeshadow palette made of amazonian clay, that isn't gimmicky. They managed to take the amazonian clay concept and run with it. The line has been a huge success. I'm a huge fan of this all-matte palette. There is a wide array of tones and shades that are sure to suite anyone. The eyeshadoes are high-quality, finely milled, very pigmented, blend really well and are long-wearing. The packaging is sleek, compact, features a large mirror and over-all the packaging is visually pleasing. In addition, I have very sensitive yes, and these eye shadows give me no problems. This is a great staple palette to have, also ideal for travel because of its sleek design. I'm actually thinking about purchasing a second palette in the event it is special edition and discontinued.