Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
Ranked #24 in Eye Shadow

August 02, 2017

loved this one!

my best friend had this palette originally and one night on girls night (before our pre drinks hehe) I wanted to try out a smokey eye and I fell in love with how rich and pigmented these colours are.
    naturally, I had to go purchase my own.

July 24, 2017

The ride or die palette you need

Whenever I hear the question about what someone's "ride or die palette" is, the one palette they couldn't live without, I know this one would be mine. It's the one I go to when I'm feeling uninspired, and it's the one I go to when I want to look my best. It's the one I reach for most often. This palette has the best selection of neutrals, both shimmers and mattes, and the pigmentation and blendability is stellar. You don't have to reach for a second palette because this has it all - including transitions, highlights and dark outer corner shades for a smoky look. A lot of people talk about Firecracker and it's for good reason - it is the PRETTIEST eyeshadow ever and I would die if they released it as a single! All in all, this is just the most perfect neutral palette. I love that I can create a whole shimmery OR a whole matte look, a natural look or a smoky look. Bonus: it smells like HEAVEN. Every time I open this palette my mouth waters! Smells like chocolate.

July 09, 2017

Can't get over the smell

This product is a great palette for creating everyday eye looks. You can easily create a soft, subtle look or pump it up with a smoky eye. The shadows are very buttery and easy to blend. My favourite part about this palette is the smell!! It smells like chocolate or something sweet. Every time I use it I can't get over how good it smells.

July 07, 2017

Great All In One Palette

This palette is great for anyone who is a beginner and is new to playing around with higher end makeup, or anyone who wants all the essentials in one package. The shadows are all super buttery and apply nicely! There's matte shades and shimmer so you can definitely create complete looks with only using this palette. The shadows are lightly scented, and smell like vanilla. It is not super strong but it could be something to consider if that's a big concern for you. All the shadows blend very nicely - and the shimmers can be used wet for an even stronger appearance.

May 18, 2017

Ma première palette de chez Tarte et aussi ma préférée de toutes mes palettes de fards a paupières de haute qualité (7). J'adore toutes les couleurs et la poudre se fond sur l'oeil comme un charme. J'aime les mats et les couleurs brillantes elles sont toutes portables et très belle. J'essaie plusieurs palettes mais je reviens toujours à celle-ci je l'adore!
    Je la recommande à tout le monde.

March 26, 2017

Smells delicious (vanilla), smooth and creamy and very pigmented. Blends out well, with a good amount of both matte and shimmer shadows. Only qualm -- wish there was a slightly more varied colour selection.

March 02, 2017

I recently purchased this and I like it. It has a nice split of shimmers and mattes so you can create lots of looks. I own the all matte palette and a lot of these colors are similar...just a tad different if that makes sense. These shadows are easier to work with and are more blendable, no patch issues like with the clay matte palette. Even though its really nice none of the colors are like...omg I cant live without it. If you don't own anything with similar colors then I say get this BUT browns and nudes are common colors in other palettes so if you have something like that you can do without this.

January 08, 2017

The clay shadows are very pigmented and smell amazing too! Very neutral colors with some darker but would recommend for someone who doesn't use a lot of out there colors and do more of a natural look.

December 19, 2016

A palette of gorgeous, highly pigmented eye shadows that are super versatile for creating so many different looks. They apply so smooth and blend so well, they're also long wearing. Tarte always puts their eye shadows in rows/columns with coordinating colours to make it easy for newbies. Amazing quality products. I love tarte!

October 17, 2016

I am in LOVE with this palette! The colours are all amazing. I find I always end up having a favorite one and use one or two up with the rest of the colours staying almost new. Not the case with with one. They all go so well together and I wear it everyday. Even walking around Sephora when I was buying it, I had about 4 associates tell me out of the blue that it was the best product and I was going to love it. Some even said they were wearing it right then. I have had so many compliments at work and around on my eye makeup. I find it great for day wear and night. Such a soft and feminine look. I find with my auburn hair and brown eyes, it makes for a really nice look. Your eyes pop.

Get it! You won't be sorry!