Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1314 in Eye Shadow

May 18, 2017

Ma première palette de chez Tarte et aussi ma préférée de toutes mes palettes de fards a paupières de haute qualité (7). J'adore toutes les couleurs et la poudre se fond sur l'oeil comme un charme. J'aime les mats et les couleurs brillantes elles sont toutes portables et très belle. J'essaie plusieurs palettes mais je reviens toujours à celle-ci je l'adore!
    Je la recommande à tout le monde.

March 26, 2017

Smells delicious (vanilla), smooth and creamy and very pigmented. Blends out well, with a good amount of both matte and shimmer shadows. Only qualm -- wish there was a slightly more varied colour selection.

March 02, 2017

I recently purchased this and I like it. It has a nice split of shimmers and mattes so you can create lots of looks. I own the all matte palette and a lot of these colors are similar...just a tad different if that makes sense. These shadows are easier to work with and are more blendable, no patch issues like with the clay matte palette. Even though its really nice none of the colors are like...omg I cant live without it. If you don't own anything with similar colors then I say get this BUT browns and nudes are common colors in other palettes so if you have something like that you can do without this.

January 08, 2017

The clay shadows are very pigmented and smell amazing too! Very neutral colors with some darker but would recommend for someone who doesn't use a lot of out there colors and do more of a natural look.

December 19, 2016

A palette of gorgeous, highly pigmented eye shadows that are super versatile for creating so many different looks. They apply so smooth and blend so well, they're also long wearing. Tarte always puts their eye shadows in rows/columns with coordinating colours to make it easy for newbies. Amazing quality products. I love tarte!

October 17, 2016

I am in LOVE with this palette! The colours are all amazing. I find I always end up having a favorite one and use one or two up with the rest of the colours staying almost new. Not the case with with one. They all go so well together and I wear it everyday. Even walking around Sephora when I was buying it, I had about 4 associates tell me out of the blue that it was the best product and I was going to love it. Some even said they were wearing it right then. I have had so many compliments at work and around on my eye makeup. I find it great for day wear and night. Such a soft and feminine look. I find with my auburn hair and brown eyes, it makes for a really nice look. Your eyes pop.

Get it! You won't be sorry!

October 02, 2016

I bought it while I was at a Sephora event earlier this month and it has been my go-to palette. It’s an all-in-one eyeshadow palette that has both matte and some metallic shades so you can use the matte colours for an everyday look, and the shimmer ones for an evening or special occasion. I don’t know about you, but in other palettes, there are always a few colours I never touch, mainly the purples or blues, just because they’re shades that I’m not comfortable wearing. However, this palette has hues of browns and pinks that are perfect for a natural look that I go for.

September 15, 2016

So my boyfriend got me this palette and once i locked eyes on the shades this palette offers, it was love at first site :) The thing i love about this palette is.. It's very versatile I can use it any time of the day whether its a day look or a night out look. It provides these looks naturally, the shades just go very well together, it not crazy, look at me tones which i love since i like natural nude, brown, rich tones. This palette is my top 5, i absolutely love it and will purcahse again and again - just take my money and go :D :D

Pigmentation - Amazing, buildable, blendable
    Odor - LOVEEE (cocoa scents, sweet, but not overpowering)

August 26, 2016

I received this product for my birthday and as a fan of Tarte's other products, I had a good feeling about this one!

I was so right! This eyeshadow is spectacular! The colors are so pigmented and buttery. A little goes a long way, and since they go on so smoothly, they blend right out! I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite shade from this palette but I really love firecracker and rebel!

Another great thing about this palette is the price. It was around $55 CAD, which is great compared to Urban Decay's Naked palettes that go for around $75-80 CAD now... and they both have the same number of shades! I think I will stick with the Tarte palettes, thanks! Great value at a better price, I love it!

August 10, 2016

I am absolutely OBSESSED with this! I have a million palettes and this one still stands strong as my fav. I got it at Christmas time last year, and basically haven't been using anything else since! I might go for something else for a day or 2 but always find my way back here. The pigment is fantastic, the colours are absolutely beautiful and there's just so much versatility. I use it in the daytime for work, in the evening for appointments, and at night to go out. I don't think I've ever owned another palette where I actually use (and love!) every single shadow. I find a need an eyeshadow base to prevent creasing, but that's usual for me. Also, the shadows smell lightly of vanilla, which is amazing! Overall OUTSTANDING product, you NEED it in your life!!!