Tassimo Crema Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 585 in Coffee

April 06, 2017

WOW!!! Un café exactement comme j'adore corsé et cremeux à la fois. Un café qui commence super bien la journée, je vous le recommande...mais pas en soirée vous ne ferais pas dodo.

August 27, 2016

I love this coffee!! I have been drinking it for years! It is a nice dark flavour and always brews consistent. I love the froth it leaves on the top. It's a delicious way to wake up in the morning :)

January 11, 2016

Oh how I love my coffee!! This one here has a thick, rich and frothy crema on top, which just adds to its perfection. One if my all time faves for sure. The coffee itself is a dark bold blast of goodness, exactly what I need in the mornings. I like my coffee strong and rich, not bitter, so this one here fits the bill to a "T".

July 10, 2015

This is a great coffee to serve guests or for a special treat. The Tassimo coffees are too expensive to use every day.

February 27, 2015

I love this coffee adds a nice foam to the top of the cup. if you love strong coffee than this one is for you

January 26, 2015

This is the best coffee of the Tassimo line. It comes out fragrant, creamy and delicious. This is a definite on my recommendation list.