Prestige Item
Tatcha The Water Cream Reviews

June 26, 2018

In love!

The Water Cream by @tatcha FULL REVIEW! 🌼
    I had mixed feelings about this. I had feelings of hope and some in question. Like is it really as great as everyone’s making it out to be or is it just another overly hyped product? 🌼

I got the mini just to test it out and so far I do like it. It has been giving me deep hydration without the greasiness. I am super picky about my moisturizer because it has to be rich enough to hydrate my skin, but not too rich to where my cheeks will be perfectly hydrated, but T-zone is as shiny as ever! Having combination skin is so hard to work with! 🌼
    I love having intense hydration, but not during the day especially when I am going to be applying makeup! Anyway, this water cream does a great job of balancing out my moisturizer levels all day long and I don’t get shiny after a few hours which is the most important part! 🌼
    This cream has a very light scent that I could very well get used to and the packaging is very unique. I think that it is worth the price! Especially knowing that a little DOES go a long way! Would I purchase again? Yes, but only the travel size. I use way too many moisturizers to go through a full sized one before it expires! (That’s just me, though!) 🌼

June 19, 2018

perfect cream

Ma sœur m'a acheté ça pour mon anniversaire et j'adore ça! C'est un hydratant incroyable. Ma peau est soyeuse dès que je l'applique. C'est un peu cher mais ça vaut le prix. Je l'achèterais définitivement encore et encore

June 19, 2018

Moisture weapon

Absolutely love how the product moisturizing my skin. I feel like my face feels skin for a very long time after applying the cream

Like the scent. Again you don't nee a lot of this product in order to get the effect you need

May 16, 2018

Nice and light for summer

This is a light face cream suitable for summer. It comes in beautiful packaging! It's a gel-cream texture (similar to Sunday Riley Tidal cream) and is quite moisturising.

I wouldn't use this for the winter, but for the summer it's perfect!

April 29, 2018

Amazing moisturizer!

My daughter bought me this for my birthday and I love it! It is such an amazing moisturizer. My skin feels silky smooth as soon as I apply it. It is a bit pricey but well worth the price. I’d definitely buy it again!

April 25, 2018

I love this product in certain circumstances

I bought this product based on reviews I read and I do really like it as it is lightweight yet moisturizing and it doesn't feel oily or clog your pores. However, I feel in the winter this cream really isn't enough. For the summer, it is absolutely perfect though because it won't cause your skin to feel clogged as it is so lightweight and smooth. Tatcha overall is amazing and this product doesn't disappoint but I did think it would be more moisturizing.

April 25, 2018

Wonderful Consistency

The ingredients claim to reduce the look of pore size and refresh the skin. Beyond makeup and surgery, nothing will reduce pore size. That claim made me hesitant to purchase this product.

But I gave it a go.

It smooths on very well, and you need less than a pea size (the recommended amount as per directions) to give full coverage. It is a light moisturizer, so for dryer skin your best bet is to use a serum underneath, or use a secondary moisturizer at the beginning/end of your day.

The ingredients are nice; there are some non-synthetic ingredients that make the product attractive. How effective they are, based on scientific research, is much to be desired. The synthetics inside the products make it feel very smooth!

The first ingredient is water, so keep that in mind when you purchase this product that most of your money is paying for water. There’s also alcohol inside, but it’s near the end on the ingredient list.

I am unsure if Tatcha has sustainable sourcing for ingredients.
    Their packaging is excessive, and probably drives up the price. It’s made of virgin (new) plastic, and has a plastic spoon included as an applicator. The box has a secondary box inside which holds the product, and finally a rice paper wrapping that surrounds the product itself, detailing the company’s geisha history.

April 24, 2018

The holy grail of water creams

I absolutely love this cream! I use it day or night and no matter the season. It’s so lightweight and hydrating, it feels like water is bursting on to your face when you massage this in. It may be a bit pricey but a little bit is really all you need and of you put on too much it looses its weightless feel.

March 20, 2018

Felt so good on my skin!

I discovered this moisturizer through a set I bought at Sephora. It lasted me a couple weeks and I absolutely fell in love with it! It has a light scent to it that disappears fast. I loved that it glides super easy on my face and instantly absorbed into my skin, it didn't break me out at all. This was definitely a life saver for me during the summer and I'm definitely going to purchase the full size in the future!:)

March 12, 2018

Excellent but Pricey

I really like the Tatcha silk cream but its way too expensive for my budget. So I splurged and got the Tatcha water cream that is a little bit easier on the wallet (though still pricey).

I really like this cream. It feels and smells great and even though it's recommended for oily skin and my skin is dry but i think it is still pretty effective for daily use. It is very light and sits well under makeup. I would definitely recommend it to people with oily skin who want to splurge on a nice product.