Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#48 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is a blend of black teas, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & other spices.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est un mélange de thés noirs, de cannelle, de cardamome, de poivre noir et d’autres épices.

The perfect chai

If you're a chai tea fan, you know the quest for the perfect chai can be strenuous! Usually I make mine from scratch, but when there's no time to simmer, this is the packaged version! I like that the premix can be heated up or used cold with ice to make the most refreshing iced chai in a hurry. Ever since I found these in bulk at Costco, I keep some in my dry storage so I'll always have some on hand. Saves me a little cash at the coffee shop, too!

I love my Tazo Chai

I love my Tazo Chai concentrate! I never knew about this Tazo product until I ordered a chai latte from Starbucks, and both go hand in hand. The flavour and scent is amazing!

Love chai latte

I love chai Latte it’s one of my favourie it is full of floavors and spices great for a quick morning drink Cahi for Life I love it it’s different and herbal

March 01, 2019

Friggen Best Thing EVER Made!

I will never stop buying this! So good! Perfect for a cold chilly afternoon. Plus Costco sells the 3 pack, which is so awesome. Usually I mix with steamed milk and a bit of hot water. So yummy and just the right amount of spice.

March 01, 2019

this is a nice product to serve to guests

I bought the club pack from costco. It was tasty but very sweet for my liking. I diluted it with milk the next time I made it. Some friends I served it to didn't mind the sweetness but others chose to mix half and half or milk in. The flavour is great, the spices are subtle enough that they aren't overwhelming but are fragrant and tasty.

Makes a great Latte

Our store uses this brandon of Tazo, to make mocha CHAI, dirty CHAI, and regular chai latte. It has a great flavor and is not very strong for taste. Other chai latte liquids do not compare to this, and you are able to buy it in packs of three in Costco for a reasonable price as well. This is the go to brand for sure!

February 28, 2019

Just Like the Coffee Shop would make

I love this Chai Latte, and I am totally hooked on these latte's. The chai has a bit of a spicy flavor but not over powering. I alway heat up my milk and froth it to the heat chai concentrate. I totally recommend this to anyone who like's the flavor of chai.

January 18, 2019

Most awesome Chai Tea Concentrate I have found!

I absolutely love the Tazo Chai Tea Concentrate and have been buying it for years. I have tried several different brands, but Tazo is by far the best one. I love the taste, the sweetness and spiciness of the blend. I have even made smoothies and added a banana to the mix....so good.

January 03, 2019

Super Smooth

This is my go to drink, when I want to take a break. Great flavour and smooth taste. Mixes nicely with regular milk or almond milk. Almond is my go to, tastes like dessert in a cup. Yum!

September 21, 2018

i like it

i like the chai latte. it tastes good for its flavour, chai + latte, interesting combination, the price is affordable and good value for your money. must try