Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#49 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is a blend of black teas, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & other spices.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est un mélange de thés noirs, de cannelle, de cardamome, de poivre noir et d’autres épices.

March 01, 2019

Perfect chai lattes at home

I love chai lattes at the coffee shop but sometimes can't be bothered to bundle up and go outside on the weekend. This is the solution. Same brand as they serve at Starbucks and not having to leave the house.

March 01, 2019

The best blend of spices ever!

A rich blend of black tea, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom & vanilla. Just add a splash of milk for the most exotic creamy taste you have ever experienced!

A Starbucks Experience at Home

When I don't have time to stop at Starbucks and pick up my favourite Tazo Chai Latte, I love having the convenience of the Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate to make it at home. It's so easy to make a cafe-quality beverage that tastes great, and I can enjoy it in the comfort of my home.

My favorite chai latte!

It's so easy to make a chai latte using the Tazo chai latte concentrate. The taste is so good - bold, flavorful and just the right amount of spice. I would highly recommend.

Great short-cut

Definitely something I buy often. The taste is great & it's much more affordable than going to those large chain coffee houses. Very convenient & quick to make! I love having it at home for when unexpected company shows up.

As good as it gets

I love chia tea so this was a bonus I just add soy milk in a pot and the chia latte and warm it up with some whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on today it’s amazing. I don’t buy it often as it’s a treat for me. I recommend it if you don’t wanna brew your own chia tea

March 01, 2019

Could drink it by the gallons

No pictures to share as it never lasts long in the house. Add milk/soy/etc with ice to your preference of concentrate and it's the perfect summer drink. Or winter.
    I admit, I am the horrible picky adult when it comes to my food or drinks. I know what I like.

I love these!

I buy these as a big pack from Costco all the time! Its just so simple and easy, I just love how all you do is have to add milk! I also love how you can always have this in the cold months of winter as a nice hot drink or the hot months of the summer as a cold drink!

Wow

Une belle decouverte. Un gout legerement sucrer et frais. Cest un choix sur. Il est trrs reconfortant et appaisant. Je vous le recommande sans contre dis.

Starbucks at home

Absolutely great Chai latte from Starbucks at convenient home. It is great for both cold and hot. This product did not loose flavor when heated up. Extra milk also goes well with this product.