Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

April 28, 2020

Make Coffee Shop Quality Chai Latte at home!

Easy to make your own chai lattes at home with Tazo Chai concentrate in minutes. Tazo chai concentrate is a fraction of the cost of coffee store with the same quality!

April 28, 2020

I absolutely love this tea product.

This product is delicious with a deep, rich warm spicy taste. Just add the milk of your choice, heat and you are transported to the land of eternal spices- India. This makes having chai at anytime extremely easy. By far my favourite way to make chai tea.

April 28, 2020

I buy this product over and over again!!!!

Tazo Chai Latte is delish!!!!!! I make it with milk and warm it up and yummmmm....so good! The flavours of this black tea are exceptional and it is good to have any time of the day or night. You can taste the spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and black pepper. I would recommend for anyone to try it and see for themselves. Goes great with a good book! Must go and get some more...love it!

April 27, 2020

I absolutely love chai tea and chai lattes and this is absolutely delicious! I love making it with lots of ice and adding a bit of cinnamon to it. I was really sad to not find it at my local grocery store this week.

TAZO TEA LATTE 🍵

This is one of my favourites. Mix with milk or without over stove. Beautiful blend of teas vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon and ginger. Heat on stove and turns into rich frothy latte perfect for any occasion. Bring the barista to your home one Tazo tea latte chai tea at a time!!

best chai mix

This chai mix is perfect because its so versatile. Being that its a liquid you can mix it with milk, water, eggnog or blend it with ice. The spices are amazing and so smooth yet zingy. The biggest bonus is its available at costco so I stock up whenever it goes on sale.

Le meilleur/ the best

Le meilleur/ the best

J’ai adorer ce thé , il goûte le ciel, je suis persuadé que vous allez l’aimer

This tea taste so good , I love it I am sure you will like it to .

Fall -in love

I absolutely love this flavour of tea. Its personally my favourite. It's great ln ice with milk, and sometimes I even put a splash in my coffee for extra yummm

Yummy!

This is a great substitute for those who are addicted to lattes but want a healthier alternative! This is the perfect treat after dinner, for dessert, or even when you come back from the gym! Love the added spices in this tea. We usually make it with soy milk as its creamier that way as opposed to milk. Highly recommend, our household staple for sure.

April 27, 2020

Tazo Thai Latte concentrate is the Bomb!

My first purchase of Tazo Thai Latte concentrate will definitely not be my last! Mixed equal parts frothed milk and I have an explosion of steamy creamy dreamy rich flavours in my mouth!
    Cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and vanilla thrill the senses and waken you during the midday slump. The aromas reminding me of sitting in my moms kitchen on baking day.
    I strongly recommend Tazo Thai Latte concentrate to my girlfriends and my daughters, to anyone who will listen because I want them to enjoy it as much as I do!