Tazo Green Ginger Tea Reviews
#57 in Tea

Tazo® Green Ginger is a green tea with a ginger spice kick and a sweet note of pear to recreate the essence of a truly tropical tea.

Tazo® Green Ginger est un thé vert classique avec le gingembre et la poire pour recréer l’essence d’un vrai thé tropical.

Go To For Tummy Issues

Tazo Green Ginger Tea is my go to when my stomach is feeling off. It is nice any day as well, but I find the Ginger really soothing. No more gingerale! Adding a bit of honey is a nice touch, but not necessary as the blend is not super bitter.

March 01, 2019

Could do with a little more ginger..

This flavour isn't my favourite only because I wish the ginger was stronger. However it is a lovely tea if you aren't a huge fan of that ginger kick. I add a couple slices of raw ginger to it and a spoon of honey and it has a wonderful flavour and aroma!

Great tasting tea!

This is a great tea for settling an upset stomach or just enjoying after a meal. Both the ginger and the green flavour is smooth and not bitter. Will buy again for sure!

Nice flavor

Green ginger tea had a great taste that didn't taste watered down. I would recommend and get again.
    I don't normally drink tea I find it tastes watered down,and I was pleasantly surprised.

Missing just a bit

I personally love my ginger teas with a strong ginger taste. That being said, I have always been told by other drinkers, mine is too strong so take my opinion with a grain of salt I actually ended up adding a bit of crushed ginger to the Tazo tea and with just that little extra, it was phenomenal. The price can't be beat for the quality of tea that you get.

Great for immunity!

This is my go-to tea when I'm feeling a little off (sick) and want to take care of my body. The green tea gives me the much needed caffeine and the ginger really helps with a sore throat. It's also tasty on a regular day.

Taxo Green Ginger Tea

The Tazo Green ginger Tea is the best when I feel sick or nauseous. It really helps soothe a sore tummy and tastes great! It’s my go to Tea that I reach for when I am not feeling well. Definitely a product I will continue to keep purchasing.

douceur

j'ai adoré ce thé un goût unique, une sensation de douceur, et j'en ai essayer beaucoup de thé et des saveurs mais c'est pas pareil. Je vais l'acheter.

My go-to sick tea

This is one of the tea recipes that I buy most often when I am sick. It really helps settle my stomach, and I think it has a great calming effect. I also like that it has less caffeine than a lot of my teas, so I can drink it at night and still be able to sleep.

It isn't as gingery as most ginger teas, so sometimes I add my own ginger and honey to it.

My Favourite Tea Ever

I bought this once a long time ago, and then I moved and had a hard time finding Tazo products. Finally I did and WOW I am glad. This is my all time favourite tea. The fancy David's Teas don't even come close to how good this grocery store one is.