Tazo Green Ginger Tea Reviews
#20 in Tea

Tazo® Green Ginger is a bright green tea blend with a kick of ginger & a sweet note of pear.

Tazo® Green Ginger est un mélange vif de thés verts rehaussé d'une dose de gingembre et de d'une note sucrée de poire.

Great for immunity!

This is my go-to tea when I'm feeling a little off (sick) and want to take care of my body. The green tea gives me the much needed caffeine and the ginger really helps with a sore throat. It's also tasty on a regular day.

Taxo Green Ginger Tea

The Tazo Green ginger Tea is the best when I feel sick or nauseous. It really helps soothe a sore tummy and tastes great! It’s my go to Tea that I reach for when I am not feeling well. Definitely a product I will continue to keep purchasing.

douceur

j'ai adoré ce thé un goût unique, une sensation de douceur, et j'en ai essayer beaucoup de thé et des saveurs mais c'est pas pareil. Je vais l'acheter.

My go-to sick tea

This is one of the tea recipes that I buy most often when I am sick. It really helps settle my stomach, and I think it has a great calming effect. I also like that it has less caffeine than a lot of my teas, so I can drink it at night and still be able to sleep.

It isn't as gingery as most ginger teas, so sometimes I add my own ginger and honey to it.

My Favourite Tea Ever

I bought this once a long time ago, and then I moved and had a hard time finding Tazo products. Finally I did and WOW I am glad. This is my all time favourite tea. The fancy David's Teas don't even come close to how good this grocery store one is.

Helps with my stomach

I drink this tea when my stomach is bothering me or I feel queasy. It helps to calm any nausea and the taste is bang on. Clean and fresh with a little zing.

Yummy

This tea is a great beverage when you are feeling a little under the weather. It’s great when the weather is a little chilly and you want to warm your soul. The ginger in this tea is perfect for a sore throat. It’s not crazy strong but definitely noticeable. I love drinking this, the zen and chamomile during my night shifts at the hospital. Keeps me guilt free.

Yummy Ginger!!

This is the PERFECT TEA to have always in your cupboard!!!!
    So good to drink when you are feeling sick as the ginger helps soothe sore throat!!!!
    This is a must to have st all times!

Saskatchewan, Canada

New and Different

Though I don't like the taste of Green Tea, I typically try to drink it fairly often simply for the health properties. I've tried many varieties, but never ginger and I have to say, I did NOT like the ginger flavour. I am not a big fan of ginger so this is just a personal preference, but I would choose another flavour before this one.

Pour une bonne digestion

Le thé vert-gingembre est mon préféré en soirée car son goût est délicat et le gingembre a cette propriété de favoriser la digestion. De plus, ce rituel est une bonne occasion de relaxer tout en faisant du bien à notre corps.