Tazo Organic Chai Black Tea Reviews
#45 in Tea

Tazo® Organic Chai is a blend of black teas, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices with a twist of star anise.

Tazo® Chai Biologique est un mélange de thés noirs, de cannelle, de cardamome, de poivre noir, d’épices et d’anis étoilé.

This is my fav!!!

To say I love chai is an under statement. I make this tea by brewing 2 bags in really hot water, adding 1/3 by volume of room temp milk, and some stevia. Tastes just as good as starbucks but much more wallet friendly. I could drink it all day!!

March 01, 2019

This is one of the better ones

This is one of the better chai teas that I have tasted. It is a little on the spicy side but still tastes great. I don’t like when a chai tea’s spicy over takes the whole tea and with this one I feel like it doesn’t. Just make sure you don’t step it to long. I drink this with milk and sugar and when steeped right tastes like the perfect chai tea.

Great taste

This is very flavourful Chai. I love to mix it with this Singaporean Ginger Drink and a touch of milk and it is unbelievably good. It is like having an ice cream.

Best Tea Brand Ever

TAZO ORGANIC CHAI BLACK TEA is the best & is the only chai tea that I buy. Taste great, long brewing and definitely great quality. This tea is so great that you can leave the teabag in the water for a long period of time and there is no bad aftertaste.

Updated On: March 01, 2019

This is the best & is the only chai tea that I buy. Taste great, long brewing and definitely great quality. This tea is so great that you can leave the teabag in the water for a long period of time and there is no bad aftertaste

Strong, spicy and warm

I have tried a few chai teas, some too strong, some very boring. This is a nice blend, a strong taste without being overpowering. I sometimes like to brew a pot, then keep it in the fridge to have with ice.

March 01, 2019

usually not a favorite, however coworker convinced

Usually as I mentioned in the headline, this is not a favorite however one of my co workers was able to convince me. They always and only drink various chai teas, and when they gave me this tea to try and make for myself I surprisingly did like a lot. The chai was not as strong as other tea brands, which is why I normally would not like this tea! There was no bitter after taste or during the duration of the tea. The chai taste seemed real and not synthetic as with other tea brands, which is why again I may not have been a fan of chai teas in the past. I did like the brew, the after taste, the lack of bitterness as well the price is good and many times I find TAZO on sale in my local grocery stores.

Delice

C'est le thé chai le plus délicieux que j'ai goûté jusqu'à maintenant. En latté c'est encore mieux. Encore mieux infuser dans un chocolat chaud.

Great Chai

I'm a huge lover of tea this I find great with hot water or making a homemade chai latte at home, it smells amazing and has a lovely spiced taste. Easy to toss in a reusable travel mug on the go and still feel like I'm getting a fancy tea.

Love this chai tea!

This is one of my favorite chai teas that is out there! The flavor is great and is wonderful when making a latte! Would definitely buy this tea again and again!

March 01, 2019

Chai tea is great, organic makes it even better!

I love chai tea. It reminds me of warm gingerbread cookies and is just so good! This tea is no exception. It's got all the classic chai tea flavours, but it's organic, which makes you feel a bit better about consuming it. Nice spicy scent and flavour, your tastebuds will thank you!!