Tazo Refresh Mint Herbal Tea Reviews
#48 in Tea

Tazo® Refresh™ Mint is herbal tea infused with invigorating peppermint, crisp spearmint & a pinch of tarragon.

Tazo® RefreshMC Mint est une tisane infusée des saveurs rafraîchissantes de menthe poivrée revigorante, de la menthe verte rafraîchissante et une pincée d'estragon.

Staple in our home

This is a staple in our home for my son. He drinks this tea and wild sweet orange daily. He likes the flavour, not too strong and adds a little honey to his. Smells wonderful as well. Recommended to family and they have now started drinking this instead of other brands they used to use

Refreshing Tea

TAZO REFRESH MINT HERBAL TEA is another great item from this line. Refreshing, Soothing and taste great, just like the fresh mint from your garden. This tea is quality and brews very well, definitely a go to in the peppermint tea brands.

Refreshing!

I LOVE this tea. It is so refreshing and has a wonderful flavour. I love that it has no caffeine so I can drink it day or night. The best part, though, is that it is really minty and leaves my breath fresh.

fraîcheur appréciée

Je désirais un thé d'après midi . Relaxer et savourer chaud était important. Saveur très franche de la menthe était importante. J'ai été comblé sur tous mes points. Je racheterai ce produit ,il est à prix compétitif en plus.

Exceptional product

I have tried mint teas in the past and did not like the taste it left behind in my mouth. And the actual taste of the tea was manufactured and not organic. This tea has a pleasant taste and aroma. It is very relaxing and it is great when you are not feeling well. I find this is a perfect end to a hectic exhausting day. This is the only mint tea that I will purchase.

Great after a meal

I love to have mint tea after a meal. It is really good for digestion and I like the smell so much. The Tazo tea is great quality for the price. I see the difference when I drink this tea instead of the other popular brands.
    I really recommend everyone to try it.

So yummy!

This tea is soooo good! I love everything minty so I was excited to try it as I've tried a ton of other mint tea and never found one that had a good after taste. This one is the first one I've found that I love!! I drink it everyday after lunch and it just help me digest and refresh my breath at the same time.

I'm on my second box..

I love mint tea after meals just to help settle my stomach especially after eating more than I should. This tea helps to soothe my stomach and the flavour is really nice. It has the right amount of mint. I usually add some honey and I'm good to go!

Great refreshing taste

This is my second favourite tea flavour:) I love how it makes my mouth feel so clean and refreshed after drinking it - almost like you just brushed your teeth . Also helps with my heartburn so it’s a win win.

Awesome mint tea

This mint tea is my go-to natural remedy for nausea, bloating, indigestion and headache. Or, if I just need to curve some cravings when I know I am not hungry, this does the trick too. Very refreshing and helps you in almost every way!
    I absolutely love this mint tea and I know this will never be "out of stock" in my pantry. Strongly recommended if you like mint tea.