Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Herbal Tea Reviews
#20 in Tea

Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange herbal tea is a juicy, tangy infusion of orange peel, lemongrass, citrus herbs & licorice root.

Tazo® Wild Sweet Orange tisane est une infusion juteuse et piquante de zestes d'orange, de citronnelle, d'agrumes et de racine de réglisse.

This is an amazing tea

I love oranges in general and as a flavor in tea, this was fantastic. I highly recommend to all tea lovers out there. It is also refreshing and can be drank as a cold tea as well.

Absolutely love

I love to have a great tasting hot tea first thing in the morning to start my day, I absolutely love this tea, tastes great but also !makes my whole house smell like oranges... Mmm

Enjoy this tea

I really enjoy this tea, the scent is wonderful and fresh and definitely makes me happy. I love that it is perfect comfort for this cold weather we are having!

Yummy orange taste

I love teas and Tazo is a great brand that I have been using for quite some time and they have a wide variety products in store.

The tea has a nice subtle orange taste with a lovely hint of lemongrass and licorice. I don’t taste the licorice which is great because I don’t really like the licorice. I like too add a touch of sweetener and honey with this product as it’s not sweet enough without it.

I purchase this at Supertsore of 7.99 a box and will buy again! I do wish they had more variety of flavours.

Energizing Flavour!

The scent and flavour of this tea is energizing and uplifting. The orange flavour is very distinct, with a little bit of added sweetness, likely from the licorice root.

Sweet tea!

Being on a short term keto diet, this tea helped me satisfy my sweet tooth -given that I cannot consume sweets-. It is also perfect in mornings when I need to reduce my caffeine intake.

Refreshing herbal tea

I absolutely love the combination of herbal tea and flavors in this tea mix. Everything mixes so well together. The tea tastes lovely hot or chilled (very refreshing on ice). I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys citrus and herbal teas.

Great if you like Orange

I recommend this if you're a huge fan of Orange, I personally didn't love the tea and probably wouldn't buy it again. The quality is amazing like all Tazo teas, but something about a hot orange drink was just weird to me and I couldn't get over it. I probably should have tried it iced!

March 01, 2019

Great fruity flavored tea!

If you like fruity and more potent tasting teas then I would suggest you try out this Tazo tea! Personally I prefer more subtle flavours of tea, but this one is great for those who like fruit flavours. The quality is also top notch I would definitely recommend this to avid tea drinkers.

Pick Me Up

When i need a little pick me up or I need to refocus on my task at hand, i reach for citrus. This is why Tazo's Wild Sweet Orange is a perfect choice for me. The smell is very uplifting and helps eliminate my head-fog. You can really taste the orange but it is not bitter. Always have some in my desk drawer and kitchen cupboard.