Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#26 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Green Tea

I love the pick me up from green tea, and this TAZO tea is a excellent choice. It still has that green tea taste but it isn't overpowering, I also don't find any of the other flavours very strong, but perhaps that is because I'm not a purist. I have this tea stocked all the time, I watch for sales and lots of times they have coupons floating around too which make this high end brand very affordable.

Belle découverte!

J'ai fait la découverte de ce produit grâce à ma belle-sœur qui elle le consomme régulièrement. Depuis que je l'ai essayé je l'ai adopté.
    Saveur parfaite et un merveilleux mélange.

Herby Minty Green Tea

Tazo did a great job combining the different tastes. However, personally, I don’t love lemongrass in my tea. I think just mint and green tea would be great.

March 01, 2019

i love it, I would buy this product again very tasty

I like green tea to start the day. This tea was really good I will buy it again. I would buy this product again it was very enjoyable and tasted very good. two thumbs up!

Different

I love green tea. That’s why when I saw this come out I thought hmm. Well I was taken back in a good way. The spearement flavour is surprising. And unfortunately I’m not a fan. But I will say it was very refreshing. And something different

March 01, 2019

Not your basic green tea flavour.

I generally enjoy classic green tea flavour of tea with no additions of other flavours; a simple green tea like one you would get at a sushi restaurant. I do not add anything when I drink tea so I look for teas that stand up on their own with big flavour. I keep the tea bag in and refill with hot water constantly.
    Having the additional flavours of lemon grass and mint is not for me but I'm sure it's great for others! You get a lot of lemon grass.

I think that the tea is calming and would be ideal for relaxing.

Interesting to read that the tea bags are Kosher certified.

Tazo Zen Green Tea is amazing

I tried Tazo Zen green tea and the flavour was amazing. I felt alive and awake while drinking this Zen green tea in the morning before work. It makes my day start off with energy and keeps me focused! I will buy this product again and tell all of my tea lovers to purchase it!

Yummy authentic tea :)

Tasty and refreshing yet calming at the same time. I love green tea in general and this one has a pretty good quality in taste so it’s my go-to. Also you can get this at the Starbucks if you’re out and about :)

March 01, 2019

A good tea to start the day

I love this TAZO zen tea for the morning It is a nice calming tea that doesn’t taste bitter. I also like making a cold brew for the summer. I would recommend this tea anyone that is looking for an alternative to black tea or coffee in the morning

so good

I like this tea very much. The taste of lemongrass and spearmint is just amazing and it smells so good too. Feels so refreshed after drinking this tea.