Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#12 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

May 18, 2020

Favourite Green Tea

I buy this product again and again and again. It is not super cheap at regular price, but I will buy 3 or 4 boxes when on sale. It has a refreshing flavour and the perfect combination with the healthy green tea, refreshing mint and just a hint of lemongrass. A definite must buy.

May 05, 2020

Worth spending the little bit extra

This tea is absolutely amazing. I bought it on a whim while I was out grocery shopping and it has become my favourite new tea. This blend of green tea doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like a lot of green teas out there. and the spearmint and lemongrass add to the flavour and aroma and gentleness of this tea.

The gentle but delicious taste of this tea is wonderful but the caffeine content is also a bit higher than most. Which is great for me because I am a huge coffee addict!

April 29, 2020

Absolutely adore

TAZO's zen green tea is one of my favourite green teas. I enjoy drinking this throughout the day especially after having a meal such as lunch or dinner as I feel it helps me digest my food better. The Taste and aroma is absolutely wonderful.

April 29, 2020

A stand alone green tea!!

I have been a dedicated drinker of this tea since the first time I tried it.
    The mix of lemongrass and mint with the green tea leaves sets it apart from all others.
    It has a very distinct and smooth taste that is comforting.
    I have one during the day at work and usually finish the day with one at home.
    Awesome product!!!

Peaceful Drinking

This is my absolute favourite tea! It's a "go to" staple in my home. I love the smooth blend of ingredients, a very smooth yet perfect blend and truly 'zen'. I enjoy it in the evenings after dinner.

Great taste

Got to taste this tea and adoptet for after lunch ať my work. Taste is great ans the parfume by šelf relax spirit. Makes the feeling of well ans calm i recommand

Perfect for cold season!

The combination of mint and lemon is the absolute perfect mix for when you're feeling under the weather. Add some honey and you have an amazing cold-buster! It's not overpowering, just light and delicious.

TAZO TEA 🍵

Delicious green tea with bright Lemongrass, and chill spearmint. Pairs well with or without milk. Bright lemon and spearmint notes fill the air when drinking leaving you and the room feeling calm, and zen.

April 28, 2020

This has to be one of my most favorite teas! I'm a h

This is definitely one of my most favorite teas to drink!! I'm a huge tea drinker and I like to have at least 4-6cups throughout the day, but I like to mix them up so I can reek the benefits of different teas in the day. This one is really good! I like the spearmint in there too.

April 27, 2020

A cupboard staple!

I have been buying Tazo Zen green tea for as long as I can remember and always have multiple boxes of these crammed in my kitchen cabinet. Green tea has a ton of health benefits so with lemongrass and spearmint added in, it's even better. I tend to shy away from plain green teas because I just can't hack the taste of it. I need my green tea to have other flavours mixed in to make the taste tolerable. I am obsessed with anything lemongrass and spearmint so to have this mixed in with green tea is a bonus. This tea has a very prominent mint flavour with a subtle hint of lemongrass. It actually doesn't taste like green tea at all! So if you're someone who can't drink plain green teas, you will love this. My favourite way to prepare this is in a latte form. I highly recommend you give this a shot.