Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Green tea improved

Love that it tastes like a topical green tea which makes it way more enjoyable since I'm not the biggest fan of green tea. You can have it hot or cold and both way taste delicious :).

Delicious Tea

@TETLEY (SUPER GREEN ANTIOX TROPICAL WITH VITAMIN C) is a very enjoyable cup of tea. I love the taste of mango and pineapple so fruity. I also like that it contains Vitamin C so I know it is not only good tasting but healthy. I will buy again and recommend to all my fellow tea lovers.

Fruity-licious!

I enjoy friuty drinks and this is the same when it comes to tea. You are instantly hit with an aroma that has you running through a berry field in your mind. Omg its a smooth but very vibrant taste. Being warmer weather I made this into a sweet tea concoction and it was epic! Love this!!!!

June 18, 2020

Hot toddy

I was so eager to try it with my friend. So we made a cup of tea and was pleasantly surprise that the taste equaled the smell. So very yummy would highly recommend it to everyone.

June 17, 2020

Great afternoon treat

I know the benefits of green tea and try to incorporate it into my diet. Typically I buy a lemon flavoured green tea. This Tetley tea was included the Luxe box I purchased through Chick Advisor. I was excited to try a new flavour. Tetley did not disappoint! The tropical flavour adds the right amount of sweetness to the tea. Every day I’ve been looking forward to my afternoon tea.
    I’ve just purchased the Tetley Berry Burst to try next and see which I prefer. Tetley is a brand I enjoy, but I don’t buy too often. I see that changing straight away.

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent tasting tea

I’m not a big tea drinker, but this tea is perfect! The nice subtle citrusy flavour adds such a lovely touch. This is the perfect tea to drink when you’re sick.

June 10, 2020
    United States

The best for when you're feeling under the weather

The best tea for when you're feeling under the weather and tastes great too! I like that you can just place the bag in the mug without having to manage the string from falling in.

June 02, 2020

love this tea

I absolutely love this tea.The flavours of apple cinnamonand tumeric blend so well together.It has such a refreshing tea.I love to share this tea and everyone loves it.

May 18, 2020

Refreshing Summer Drink

Nice, refreshing summer drink, where you can control the amount of suger you wish to put in the product. The vitamin C is a nice little bonus. It has a nice hint of citrus flavour.
    It tastes great and you don't have to worry about the calories. It will be my summer drink of choice this year to replace my canned ice tea addiction.

April 28, 2020

fruité

J'ai adorer ce thé en infusion chaude. C'est relaxant et offre des bienfaits pour la santé. Il est enrichie de vitamine C bon pour le système immunitaire. Je vous le conseil à toute, d'en plus que l'on peut le trouver un peu partout. Ils sont sous forme de sachet que vous déposer directement dans votre tasse et ajouter l'eau chaude. C'est pas compliquer et vous pouvez l'apporter partout ou que vous allez.