Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great Way to Boost Vitamin C

With the cold weather approaching, a nice hot cup of tea at the end of a long day is always a great way to wind down. This immune system boosting tea fortified with vitamin C has a great taste and also makes me feel healthy. I usually get colds a lot during the winter and hopefully drinking this occasionally will help deter that from happening. This is a great value and Tetley has always been a trusted tea brand in my household. This new line super teas are innovative and a great product. I definitely recommend.

One of my favorites

I was given the opportunity to try Tetley's Super Green Antiox Tropical With Vitamin C for free through ChickAdvisor I'm exchange for my honest opinion. I will start out by saying I'm glad it tastes better than the dry tea bag smells. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste, a mild pineapple and green tea flavor, great for sipping on when it's cold outside.

October 16, 2018

Tastiest Health Tea Ever!

This was my favourite of the 3 Tetley Teas sent to me by Chickadvisor. I love tropical flavours like mango and pineapple and this tea combined both of those flavours to create a delicious and soothing tea. Considering that winter is coming, I think this tea will really come in handy with keeping the germs at bay. I will definitely continue using this product and highly recommend it.

Simple Tropical Tea

Tetley Super Green tea - Antiox with vitamin C doesn't taste like your average green tea. It almost tastes like a herbal tea but less sweet. You can tell it doesn't quite contain the sugars and unnatural flavours like other teas because the flavour taste seems almost muted. This is by no means a bad thing at all, in fact I kinda love that about it. This tea contains 25% vitamin C which is amazing. Its has a subtle pineapple and mango flavour. When I first tried this tea I also thought the tropical fruit blend between the pineapple and mango tasted like strawberry. You can definitely taste the mango flavour more than the pineapple. Because this tea is so high in Vitamin C I almost wish I could taste the vitamin C more or perhaps an orange flavour. It is very smooth and taste great both as a hot or cold beverage (when you get pulled into a meeting and forget about it on your desk for a couple hours at work). I was also feeling a bit under the weather when I had this tea and it did help my sore throat quite a bit! I would definitely purchase this product again. The vitamin C call out alone is enough to make me want to buy this over and over again.

Taste great

I was hesitant because alot pa times when things are healthy or good for you it often doesn't taste great but that's not the case here!!!! It wasn't super bitter like some teas and it helped my tummy. I definitely recommend it for everyone

Tropical taste in a mug

I received this for review purposes thanks to @TetleyCanada and @ChickAdvisor. I was really excited for this one as I do love green tea. I usually like plain green tea, but I was pleasantly surprised how lovely it was. It has a Pineapple and mango scent which is amazing and the taste is faint. I do love Tetley Teas and am a fan of this new product. #gotitfree

October 15, 2018

Well rounded cup of tea!

I really like this tea. It's definitely got a great flavor! My stomach was feeling really upset when I drank it and afterwards I felt a lot better. This will definitely be my go-to tea when my stomach needs some settling down or I just want to know I'm doing something good for my body!

October 15, 2018

I would buy this product again

I received this Tetley Super Tea free in exchange for my opinion. I am an avid tea drinker and drink teas twice a day. The taste of this tea was phenomenal and smelled even better. I really liked the fact that there was nothing artificial. I would rate it's value 5/5. I really enjoyed the tea and had absolutely no complaints. I would recommend this to family and friends (and already have!)

Bien

Je ne suis pas sûre de vraiment l'aimer beaucoup bon sans aucun doute mais est un peu acide a cause de l'ananas je le garde pour ses bien fait que pour le goût.

Yummy tea!

I really enjoy this tea! I can really taste the tropical flavour which is great! The individual packs are great to use on the go. I also love that I'm getting vitamin C in while drinking this delicious tea