Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 15, 2018

Well rounded cup of tea!

I really like this tea. It's definitely got a great flavor! My stomach was feeling really upset when I drank it and afterwards I felt a lot better. This will definitely be my go-to tea when my stomach needs some settling down or I just want to know I'm doing something good for my body!

October 15, 2018

I would buy this product again

I received this Tetley Super Tea free in exchange for my opinion. I am an avid tea drinker and drink teas twice a day. The taste of this tea was phenomenal and smelled even better. I really liked the fact that there was nothing artificial. I would rate it's value 5/5. I really enjoyed the tea and had absolutely no complaints. I would recommend this to family and friends (and already have!)

Bien

Je ne suis pas sûre de vraiment l'aimer beaucoup bon sans aucun doute mais est un peu acide a cause de l'ananas je le garde pour ses bien fait que pour le goût.

Yummy tea!

I really enjoy this tea! I can really taste the tropical flavour which is great! The individual packs are great to use on the go. I also love that I'm getting vitamin C in while drinking this delicious tea

Saskatchewan, Canada

Super Tea!!

Wow!! I received a free package of this Tetley Tea to test and review. I have been wanting to try green tea for a while but was leery of the taste. I thought it might taste too “green” or something. This tea is tropical flavoured and doesn’t taste like kale or seaweed at all! It has a pleasant, fruity flavour that I think would make a fantastic iced tea in the summer. Alas, this is October in Canada so I made it hot. These teas are not terribly expensive and often can be bought on sale. Excellent value. Not only does this green tea have antioxidant power but it also has Vitamin C which helps boost your immunity and recovery time from colds. I will be buying this to add to my tea stash!

October 15, 2018

Love me a bit of paradise

#gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas @ChickAdvisor @TetleyCanada

Well I'm in my own Little Paradise with this new Super tea by Tetley,The smell and Taste of this tea is so lovely ,love the fact it's good for me and has Vitamin C in it , has a nice pineapple taste to it and is a good antioxidant tea ,so here to Tetley for making another winning tea.Also the fact that the bags are Round not pyramid triangular bags .I will update as I sip more hehhe ,also will be brewing and putting over ice as well .I'm a fan or cold ice teas and this One will make a real great cold tea.

Updated On: October 20, 2018

No bitter last sip, here no murky looking tea nice and clear,no residue in bottom of my cup when my tea is done...love this tropical tea cold and hot thanks @TetleySuperteas @TetleyCanada

Tropical Taste

I really liked this as an iced green tea. It tasted better cold than hot. Immediately I had to brew a whole jug of it to keep in the fridge. It is perfect to add calorie free flavour to your water. The taste was refreshing and I loved the tropical twist to it. I absolutely need to buy more when I run out. The bonus is a nice vitamin C boost. For my kiddo I gave it a touch of sugar and he chugged it down. Kiddo approved in our home! #GotItFree

Mild Green Tea

Packaging colors are on point as always. The tea has a light topical scent but the taste is very mild and slightly sweet. Perfect blend for an afternoon tea.

October 15, 2018

With a name like that you know it good for you!

This tea arrived just as I got my first season Cold! I will be drinking it every evening now till I feel better and after to ward off the viruses. It tastes delicious and is packed with flavor, it smells wonderful and I love the handy canister.

Fruity and tasty

As soon as I started steeping the tea, I could smell a yummy tropical fruit!
    The taste did not disappoint either. It tasted like green tea with pineapple. If you don’t like green tea, this is defiantly one to start with. The tropical flavours mixed with the green tea is fantastic. I will definatly be trying this when I’m getting a cold. I think it will be a perfect cold remedy.