Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Absolutely love this tea

Out of the 3 Super Teas I received this one was my favourite! The moment the tea bag and water met the aroma took over. The smell is amazing. I was tempted to drink it before it was finished steeping. Once I tasted the tea I was surprised it wasn’t overly sweet or strong. The taste was light and didn’t taste artificial which is a huge bonus for me. The added vitamin C is great but I would drink this tea purely for its taste. I’ve already made several family members try this tea because i like it so much. Highly recommend.

Loved the taste

I received this product for free to try out and I must say I loved it! I drink green tea every night and this would be a nice addition to my green teas. Nice to have some green tea with so much taste, I really enjoyed the tropical taste.
    #TetleySuperTeas #gotitfree

Very Soothing

When I opened the container, I didn't like the smell coming out of the tea pouches. After I steeped it in water, I thought it had a very tropical smell. It tasted pretty nice, I couldn't taste pineapple or mango as per the image on the package, but it was still a soothing drink. The ingredients say its green tea, natural flavours and vitamin C. I would buy this again. Yes, I would recommend this tea for family and friends. I received this sample free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas. Thanks Again!

Plein de saveurs!

L'odeur et le goût de ce thé sont super. Je le recommande a toute personne qui aime les thé aromatisés sans avoir l'arrière goût de produits chimiques.

Updated On: October 21, 2018

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin de le tester et de donner un avis honnête.

Very fruity and refreshing

I got this tea sent to me for free in exchange for my honest opinions.

This couldn't have come at a better time. I was on day 3 of having a really bad cold and sore throat so i made this right away since it has vitamin C.

I am an avid tea drinker, mainly herbal and green teas. The flavour of the mango and pineapple is quite bold but not overpowering. Its nice to have a herbal tea that really captures the flavours. After a day of drinking this my throat felt so much better. I'll definitely be buying this one again.

3.2/5

October 21, 2018

My favourite fruits put together into one teabag!

I recieved this free product through the Product Review Club and I am happy to be part of the study.

I was really excited to try this tea when I got the email confirming I'm part of the study. Mango and pineapple are two of my most favourite fruits. If I see any kind of beverage that has these two fruits together, I don't hesitate to pick them up. I find this tea great for when you are trying to eat clean..or a way to detox all the junk food out of your system before eating clean 😁

I love the scent, I love the taste but I do wish it was a tad stronger as I am using two tea bags. I can't give it 5 stars because of that fact.

Would I purchase this item in the store? Yes I would!

My new favourite

I really enjoyed this tea - it's one I'll be buying again for sure. The green tea flavour was really mellow and I liked the tropical flavours. The boost of vitamin c was a great bonus.

add taste

thanks for chick advisor give me this opportunity to try this product for free.
    i did buy lots of tetley before, and have good value.
    this tea is green tea basic but add some fruit taste, give something more.
    i still will haveing my reguler green tea, but if i wanna something interest, i will choose this one.
    very good value, will purchase again

October 21, 2018

Fruity Green tea with added benefits

I received this tea free to test. I like Tetley teas but usually stick to earl grey or peppermint. This was a nice twist on a green tea, pretty subtle flavour but the fruitiness came through and added something extra.

Classic tea

I was so happy to got it free. It is a classic green tea with a fruity touch. So if you're looking for an intense fruity tea, this is not the one. But if you're looking for a nice green tea, this one is nice.