Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    1.7/5

Not my cup of tea

I knew I wasn't a fan of fruity tea. Never have been ,probably never will.
    I always avoid anything tropic flavored because it usually has pineapple flavor in it, which is not my favorite. I did receive it free, and will not let it go to waste. It'll take me a while to finish the container.

Un bon the vert Antioxidant

Un thé vert au gout de fruit tropicaux. Délicieux et très apprécié. J'en prend un part jour et je ne me lasse pas. Il faut l'essayer pour l'apprécier.

Love this product!

I really love this product! I'm not usually one to like any tea besides herbal teas but I really like this one! The taste is great and the added benefits are also awesome!

Loved the antiox tea

This is a very nice tea. It had a lovely flavour and not too strong. I was a bit skeptical about the effects but I can say that I feel the effects already.

Another Fantastic Tea from Tetley

I received this Super Tea from Tetley total free ,,to try out and review.
    I totally love this tea, it has fantastic flavor and so many benefits. I am thinking once winter sets in, this ANTIOX tea with vitamin C will be such an added boost to my daily routine to keep healthy and try not to get any winter colds.. I totally recommend this tea and will be buying more

Very delicious :)

SO this one was a definite 2nd after the Berry Boost tea in the 3 pack. The taste is still amazing and makes me feel great after drinking a cup. I only wish that the tropical flavours came out a little bit more then they do now. Other than that, this is a delicious tea and I will gladly drink of cup of this any day :)

October 25, 2018

Summer vibes in a hot cup of tea

#gotitfree I received this free to try for my honest review from chick Advisor and Tetley tea.

Another tea that is perfect for this time of the year. As we get into the fall season the days are shorter and the sun is less so we are always in need of some vitamin C.

Upon opening the tea you can instantly smell the nice tropical scent that reminds you of summer something we need when it starts getting cold. I liked the taste of the tea but I wouldn't say its my favorite.

October 25, 2018

Great way to get your vitamins C

I got to try this tea for free from Chickadvisor. I am a big fan of Tetley, and couldn’t have been more happily surprised with this tropical blend. The tea has a sweetness to it, but it’s not overpowering. I will be purchasing again!

Love the flavour

I absolutely love the flavour and the smell, plus the benefits of antioxidants!? I can see why they call it a super tea. Makes you feel great knowing you're drinking something that tastes amazing but also has amazing benefits... Enjoying a cup as I type this.

Perfect feel good tea

After receiving this product to try I was excited to see what it would taste like. I am happy to say it's amazing! It has a strong smell to it that certainly cleans out the sinuses but not only would it be perfect for cold season, allergy season as well, which I suffer from year round and this is a very lovely tea that is quite simply satisfying for any day of the year.