Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Tetley Super Green Tea Antiox won the Best New Product Award for 2019, voted on by over 18,000 Canadians.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great tasting tea

This will be one of my favourite flavours now, with the added bonus of vitamin C. I have a cup every day , so good. Have had others try this flavour and those people agree with the great taste and addded benifits

I gave this one away

I gave this one away because I've had allergies to pineapple and didn't want to risk a reaction.
    The person I gave it to loved it, they said that tea reminded them of a island holiday with bright, fresh scents and great tropical tastes and was going to be their new favourite tea for after work.

Delicious tea

This tropical-inspired Super Green Antiox Tea is a warm and happy hug on a cold day! Loved the added vitamin C and sweet flavours that took ordinary green tea to the next level. Stays flavourful and energizing, too!

Buy for summer

I am not a huge flavoured tea lover but this one was really good. I can't wait to make it into ice tea next summer. I will definitely buy again and recommend.

Quality Product

The Tetley Super Green tea (tropical) was super tasty to enjoy as a treat tea. I love the quality of Tetley teas already so knew that they would have a good quality product with great flavour too! I’m going to continue using this product to see if I can’t avoid getting sick over the winter, thanks to its Vitamin C!!

October 25, 2018

Like a visit to the Tropics

Made me feel like I was on a big Island with the Pacific winds lightly blowing, the berry burst gave a tangy but sweet taste like a fruit flavoured rainbow on my tastebuds. Like a mini vacation with each sip!

Tea

I found this tea to be real tasty. Asides from tasty it is healthy and I will be buying thank you . I shared with my parents who drink tea as well and they loved it

Great Tea! Great for boosting your immunity

This is such a great tea! I love the taste of this tea, because it is super refreshing and there is a slight citrus flavour that really shines in this tea. I like that it has the Vitamin C because that really helps with boosting my immunity from colds and the flu. I like to drink this in the afternoon for a mini mid day pick me up. I would gladly continue to purchase this tea.

Best ever

I have shared this tea with co workers and friends and they all loved it. Definitely new teas for myself and those around me to share! I do suggest if you haven’t tried this green tea yet to go out and buy some!

Great flavour!

I love tea. And I love trying new ones. So when I found out I was going to be reviewing Tetley's new Super Teas, I was so happy! And they came at a perfect time. I was sick with a cold and drinking a cup of tea with some Buckley's helped a lot. The flavour was delicious, not too strong. It smelled really good too. I would absolutely buy it again!

*I received this product for free to review*