Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I'm Impressed!

I never loved green tea until I tasted Tetley's Super Green Antiox which was sent to me for FREE. The tropical flavor made a big difference! Considering that it has Vitamin C, I will be repurchasing this especially for the winter season.

Lovely

This was the first of the new teas I tried. I thought the taste was light and refreshing. I would't have purchased this flavor on my own so I am so happy I was able to try it.

October 26, 2018

Fruity taste that makes you feel good

I had the opportunity to receive Tetley's product for free to try and review them. I personally already drink Tetley's tea so this was a bonus for me. I was excited to try these new super green tea that added even more benefits to drinking green tea. The antiox tea smelt so fruity and tasted fruity as well too. I really enjoyed this one. It reminded me of one of the teas Tetley previously had that had mangos and another fruit. I tend to gravitate towards fruitier teas in the evening as a treat so I don't snack on something sweet. If you don't like green tea this is a great way to ease yourself into it since the other flavours also come through. I will purchase this product again when I run out.

Impressionnée!

Je n'apprécie pas particulièrement les thés fruités mais celui-ci m'a impressionné. Très bon goût, léger, pas trop sucré! Avec un apport en vitamine C, quoi demander de plus avec la froide saison qui s'amène!

For fruit lovers

The aroma was very citrusy. Tastes like something from my childhood I quite can't put my finger on. Smooth mouthfeel. Enjoyable aftertaste. Would be great for fruit lovers. Makes you feel like you are doing something good for your body.

Great concept

I received this Tetley Super Tea for free as a product testing opportunity. I really like the concept behind the infusion of Immmune boosting properties in a simple and enjoyable way. Not only did I get to enjoy my cup of tea, but I was also contriuting to my overall health and well-being at the same time. The taste of this particular tea however was not my favorite, but that is simply because of my personal tastes. Fantastic quality and value, and would certainly recommend!

Great Product

The Tetley super green antiox tropical with vitamin C tea is really good.. I am actually drinking it right now to try and help fight off the cold I am developing and so far it is working to slow things down a bit. The taste is nice an light as well which I really enjoy as I do not care for strong flavoured teas.
    Unfortunately I have not seen it in our local stores, so I have not been able to purchase anymore yet, but I do plan to.

Updated On: October 26, 2018

I forgot to mention that I received this tea as a free product to test from Chick advisor

Subtle but refreshing tea

This tropical fruit infused green tea was subtly sweet and refreshing. A great warm drink to end a meal with while aiding with digestion. Knowing that it was also giving my body much-needed extra antioxidants during cold and flu season is a big bonus! I recommend this drink if you enjoy your tea mildly sweet.

October 25, 2018

Great source of vitamin c

The tropical flavours seemed very appropriate for a tea with vitamin c! I think it is amazing to have the added vitamins in the teas as it’s a great source to get us through the long winter!

Nice Crisp Taste

This tea was smooth with a subtle sweet flavour. I don’t like a super sweet tea and this fit the bill. Also nice knowing that I was getting the added benefits of the antioxidants.