Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Très rafraichissant

Ce thé a un goût très rafraichissant. Il est très agréable à boire, notamment le matin, où il remplace bien un jus de fruits. Je le racheterai probablement.

Tasty!

Yumm!! I love the tropical flavour and the boost of antioxidants. I really enjoy the added benefits that this tea has and is less expensive than similar teas. I will buy again. #complimentary #productreviewclub

November 02, 2018

Nice change to boring green tea ...!!!

Tetley's antiox green tea is perfect for enjoying a great cup of tea at all times during the day...the added vitamin c is definitely a bonus ...The tropical fruit flavour is light and refreshing and can be enjoyed hot or cold ...

#gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not too bad

Mu daughter and I tried it, had a real smooth taste with a tropical blend, have tried it a few times, thanks for the free trial surely was a delight. Me!

LOVE

I drink a lot of green tea and I am absolutely in love with the flavour and the antiox booster. Only thing that would make this better would be if it was loose leaf tea.

November 02, 2018

Good, but not my favourite.

I received this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I appreciate that this tea contains an added boost of vitamin C, however I did not like the flavour of this tea at all. For that reason I won't purchase this tea in the future. Thanks ChickAdvisor, and Tetley!

Wonderful tea!

This is a great tea, tropical flavour and benefits of vitamin C, what a great idea!! Drinking my vitamins is so easy and having tea is my favorite way to warm up in the winter!

A little tart, but good

I found this product to be a little tart, but with a little added sugar, it was quite nice. I appreciate knowing that I'm getting extra vitamin C in my tea, especially when I was starting to feel like I was getting a cold. Combined with Tetley Immune Super Herbal Tea, I felt like I was able to get the boost I needed to conquer the cold.

So amazing

This is absolutely yummy tea by tetle teas. My husband and I drink this tea like crazy, it is just perfect for a morning or afternoon pick me up.Love this tea and drink it all the time, taste great and very refreshing.

Made my tastebuds pop!

With my first sip, I was wowed. Such a great flavour, a very enjoyable, relaxing tea. My favorite part is how flavourful it is and with great health benefits to boot, that’s a bonus with this tea.