Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Amazing flavor

loved this tea, i drink it almost every day, great for winter to give you that extra boost. 10/10 best flavor they have. love the individual tea bags.

Its actually berry good!

I got this tea free to try. The smell of this tea steeping was yummy! I typically brew my teas a little longer than as directed because I prefer a bolder taste. I felt as thought I was drinking something good for me because it gave me a boost of energy after as if I had coffee! Gave some to a coworker and ended up giving her a few to take home because she too loved it.

Love the berry!

I love the berry flavour! It is so great, and to have the added vitamins is great, especially with fall coming! I will be including this in my tea lineup!

Berrylicious

I received this product free to try and was super excited because I love berry flavour. When I opened the tin, I was immediately hit with a strong berry scent. The tea is not as berry-ish as it smells once steeped, but it still tastes pretty good. The Vitamin B6 is a nice bonus!

Okay combination, I like that it has Vitamin B6 added

This tea flavour wasn't my favourite. I found it to be a little weak in flavouring. However, I do really like that there was extra vitamins added to the tea. This upped my rating because I think added vitamins are always good to boost your health especially in a green tea that is packed with goodness.

A Berry good Tea

I was lucky enough to review this tea and two others free, courtesy of chick advisor.
    This tea had the beat aroma! As soon as it was steeping, it filled the room. I found the tea mild in flavour but still enjoyed it. Love the added B6 vitamin!

Surprisingly good!

I won this from ChickAdvisor

I tasted more of the strawberry and it made me feel much energized. Normally I’m not into Berry mixed items but I really liked it.

**Pictures and review will be on my website**

Tetley's Super Green Boost Berry Burst is Berry Good

While I'm a tea aficionado, I'm absolutely not a tea snob. I own expensive pu'erh from China, Oolong from Japan, Bahamian Hibiscus and then some, but I also LOVE a simple peppermint, black tea or chai. So my tea collection is a mix of special occasion teas, to the ones I drink regularly, and this Tetley offering may just become one of my regulars!

I was curious to try Tetley's Super Boost teas because while I drink tea daily, I don't think about vitamins that I get from it. I usually drink for flavour or caffeine, so to see that 25% of my daily B6 was in one cup? That's not bad! And in a neatly flavoured green tea? Even better!

I really enjoyed the berry flavour in this tea, it worked well with the bitterness you usually get from a green tea, but didn't taste cloying or awkward at all. All in all I was surprised how much I enjoyed this tea and I will definitely go through these quickly.

I received this product for review from the Product Review Club.

October 22, 2018

YUM!

I love green tea, and this one has made it into my daily rotation. At first I was worried that the berry flavor might be too strong for a green tea, but boy was I wrong. This tea is DELICIOUS!!! I would drink this tea hot or cold. Doesn't matter. It is yummy either way.
    Even though I got this product for free in exchanged for a product review, I would still recommend this regardless.

October 22, 2018

Berry Yum!

I love green teas! I was super excited that this combined green tea, berry flavour and the extra benefit of boosting the energy metabolism! The flavour is mostly green with a bit of berry taste. It's not too sweet which I like, and even when it's chilled... it's sweet enough that I'm not looking for extra sweetener to add.

This is a great tea and the taste is great, perfect as an afternoon pick-me-up when I need that energy boost around 3pm!

I received this product complimentary via the Product Review Club.