Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 25, 2018

will purchase this tea again

The berry taste is so good. I usually do not enjoy green tea but with the berry favour the tea taste great. The smell was very comforting. Great relaxing tea to drink in the afternoon. The tea is good on a warm day.

Like this flavour too

This is also a very good tasting tea. Tetley has come up with a great flavour and added benifits of vitamin B. Enjoy this tea as an afternoon " boost" to the day.

A blast of summer

I really liked this one. It reminds me of summer and the berry flavour helps enhance the green tea. The color was good and the flavour of berries hits you right away, it didn't get bitter even though I left the bag in.
    I'm looking forward to having this one again and maybe even making a carafe of iced tea with it to remind me of summer days on the dark, cold days that are coming.

Berry delicious tea

If you love berries then this tea will remind you of warmer days once the colder weather hits! The flavour was strong and lovely, masking any bitterness that green tea can sometimes have. Getting a little B6 is a nice motivation, too, to finish the whole cup!

Lively Fruit Flavors

The Super Green Boost Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 was succulent with a lively crisp flavor. The added Vitamin B6 gave an extra boost of energy to the day and the burst of fruit in each sip was delightful

2.8/5

No thanks

I really didnt care for this one. I will try making it into ice tea next summer to see if I like it better. Sometimes I find if I try flavoured tea more than once I will eventually like it...

Favourite Tea!

I absolutely love berry anything so this Tetley Green tea which is already a hit with me, was amazing and tasty with the berry flavour, I will definitely buy this again!

Berrylicious tea

This berry tea has been my favorite flavour so far. I really reccomend this super tea for anyone. Although a hint of vanilla would be nice. Looking forward to cup brewing right now

October 25, 2018

Super fresh tasting tea and great berry flavour

Out of three flavors this one was my favorite. I love the berry flavour that is in this tea, and it is a great drink to replace my morning coffee. The addition of the B6 is great because it gives me energy. I would gladly keep purchasing this and drinking it.

pause fruitée

je ne suis pas fan de thé fruité, mais le gout est léger meme que l on peut mettre deux sachet par tasse sans probleme. Je l ai fait essayer a ma mere et elle l a bien aimé.