The Balm Nude 'Tude eyeshadow palette Reviews
Ranked #680 in Eye Shadow

2.0/5

May 17, 2017

This eyeshadow palette actually really upset me, I was so excited to try it and loved the colours. I found that the pigment wasn't what it should be for the price ($45 CND). The colours are all very pretty but I found that I had to layer it to get the color to look as it should. Also the packaging was cheap, I take care of my makeup and beauty product and the palette started to tear which is kind of disappointing.
    I have to say that for the price, their are so many other "nude" palettes to choose from that are a lot better in my opinion!

October 23, 2016

Got some attitude for sure when I wear these shades! I love making different gradients and the coverage of these mattes tends to be on the heavy side. A little goes a long way with great pigmentation and very little fallout. Overall, the shades are very beautiful and classic.

July 03, 2015

This is a great neutral pallet. It has a lot of nice colors and the payoff is pretty good. I really like the design and style of the company. This is a great palette if you want to create a subtle day to day look or a more dramatic nighttime look.

March 24, 2015

This is a great palette for when I need a smokey eye. The colors are very pigmented and not chalky.

March 24, 2015

This is such a pretty palette. I'm so glad I bought it. The colours are all neutrals, some are satiny and some are matte. They work amazing and you can get a lot of amazing looks out of this palette. Great high end find! I definitely recommend this product! There is a nice and naughty version. I got the naughty version. It has pictures of pin up girls behind the shadows. All of the colours are the same in both versions.

September 15, 2014

High end feel without the high end price. Love this palette. The dark brown and black are the most pigmented and perfect to smoke out any look!

September 15, 2014

You really can't go wrong with the Balm eyeshadows, as they have their formula down to near perfection, and the shadows in the Nude 'Tude palette do not disappoint. While nude palettes have been all the rage for the past couple years, and you're likely thinking the last thing you need is another one, this one is a little different than the heard. The shades are both warm and cool with a mix of shimmer, satin, and mattes (there are even great shades for brows!) and work together to create a variety of looks. The only thing this palette is missing, for my liking, is a lighter matte shade for hightlighting and blending, as the lightest shades are quite glowy/shimmery.

September 09, 2014

I like how I'm able to do my eye makeup AND my eyebrows with this palette. I use this over my naked pallets

August 23, 2014

Wonderful quality and colour selection. Mixed shimmers and mattes. A stand alone product. Comes with a small double ended brush. Creamy texture that are easy to blend.