The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry Reviews

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter is a top seller at the Body Shop. This body butter contains community trade ingredients, cocoa butter and shea butter. This butter is a rich moisturizer for the whole body with a sweet strawberry scent. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

October 24, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Smells amazing.

This body butter is just the best.
    It smells lush.
    The strawberry smell leaves a lovely fragrance on your skin although not to strong a smell.
    It leaves you skin feeling so soft.
    It applies very nicely to the skin too.
    Does not leave a sticky residue which a lot of body butters I find do.
    Will definitely be buying more.

October 13, 2019

Nice as an occasional splurge

I feel like The Body Shop is one of those places you only occasionally visit to splurge on some nice, expensive body products. They make great gifts but typically I don't feel it's worth the expense to purchase products for myself. Their body butters are quite nice and indulgent though. The strawberry scented one smells sweet and fruity and feels hydrating on the skin.

October 02, 2019

Berrylious scent

This is one of my favourite scents available at the body shop. The rich cream is great and leaves a nice light scent that stays with you most of the day.

October 02, 2019

The Body Shop Body Butter In Strawberry

This is a product I will continue to use and purchase. I suffer with terribly try skin, especially in the colder months and body butter has been the only thing to help put moisture back into my skin and it smells soooo good. The scent stays on for about 4-5 hours!

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I use to love these the strawberries amazing and reminds me of my child good when I had a doll and the food with it smelt like this and I just wanted to eat it ! Will always love this smell and the butter is thick but the smell makes it worth it

June 05, 2019

sweetly scented

A little bit of this product goes a long way. I'd only use a dab of this on my hands - it's very moisturising, and if I use too much the smell will be overpowering. My boyfriend hates the smell if I use too much - he compares it to Strawberry Jam. A nice product but not worth repurchasing - I got the large tub and it has so far lasted me well over a year.

January 24, 2019

So good

I really love this body cream. It’s smell like heaven .. oh so amazing , I feel like I am going to eat it lol. Well this is amazing body cream which give smooth , buttery touch to your body.

June 29, 2018

I would recommend this to everyone and their dog.

Awesome! First of all it smells amazing. I use it on my feet and elbows for extreme moisture, since those are always my driest spots, and it works amazing. It feels a little greasy and is a little pricey but it lasts forever and is probably one of the best moisturizers/body butters I've ever used.

April 03, 2018

On a le goût de le manger

Ce beurre corporel sent trop bon que tu as le goût de le manger.

Il est au fraises et l’odeur est pas chimique du tout.

Il est hydratant pendant plusieurs jours.

Il ne donne aucun effet gras sur la peau et pénètre très rapidement.

C’est un produit qui vient de chez Body Shop.

March 07, 2018

Smells so yummy

I love using this product in the winter months especially and after a hot shower or bath to really moisturize. Its a body butter so its thick but once you rub it in after a few minutes i notice there isn't any residue and it absorbs quickly.