4.1/5
The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry Reviews

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter is a top seller at the Body Shop. This body butter contains community trade ingredients, cocoa butter and shea butter. This butter is a rich moisturizer for the whole body with a sweet strawberry scent. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

October 27, 2017

great product

i love strawberries but am usually not into anything strawberry scented, but this is the exception for me. I absolutely love this scent and the formula works well too.

October 03, 2017

À croquer

Ce produit sens très bon! Par contre je trouve qu'il laisse la peau graisseuse et collante. Trop long de séchage et pénétration dans la peau. Parfait pour application avant une sortie mais moins pour un tous les jours à la maison.

September 01, 2017

Another product I just keep buying. LOVE the smell of this!

Funny I do not like frozen strawberries, yet love fresh one and I love the Strawberry Body butter. After I out that on I add some Body Shop White Musk and OH MY!!!! Even the women tell me I smell good! And if that don't put a smile on your face, well you know what you are. AS you ladies know , we don't dress for men we dress for women. We need to out dress them and out smell them and when I wear Strawberry bodybutter and white musk, I KNOW I out smell you ladies!!!

July 16, 2017

Cant get enough

The body shop is one of the few brands i love and keep repurchasing.I will use the entire container of this body butter in probably 2 months which is crazy for me since i typically NEVER finish a whole bottle of lotion.Its moisturizing and the smell is absolutely delicious.These body butters arent greasy at all either and i love that about them.

June 15, 2017

Thick body butter that smells amazing.

Another great body butter by The Body Shop. These body butters are amazing and thick, they moisturize your skin very well and help with dry skin. The strawberry smells soo good , you will love the smell on your skin.

June 09, 2017

I really like the scent of The Body Shop's Strawberry body butter. It's my favourite in their line. This is great for winter to help with dry skin since it is very rich. It is a bit too heavy for the summer as i prefer lighter creams that absorb faster. It is quite expensive for the amount you get but The Body Shop frequently has sales.

May 27, 2017

This stuff smells amazing! My skin was silky smooth after using it... but... I was so oily!! It doesn't really dry so you have that greasy feeling all day.

May 18, 2017

I love everything about the Strawberry Body Butter. It's a great scent and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft all day long. When I am wearing this it tends to make my day better and I feel more confident when I use it!!

2.7/5

May 18, 2017

The smell of this product is amazing. Whenever I used it at my office, everyone would know and comment on how good the smell was. It smells like a fresh field of strawberries. The problem was that I found the cream to be slightly greasy and left a film over my hands for a while. When I applied it to my face, it caused my face to break our slightly. I have used other products with better moisturizing results, which is what I need because I tend to have dry skin. If you do not have dry skin and are looking cream with a smell that can't be beat, this is for you! The price can sometimes be a bit steep but you can often find sales.

May 17, 2017

Oh! I love this product-the smell, texture, consistency. It's also really effective in providing the right moisture for dry skin. It's one of my favorite products ever.