The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 1575 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter is a top seller at the Body Shop. This body butter contains community trade ingredients, cocoa butter and shea butter. This butter is a rich moisturizer for the whole body with a sweet strawberry scent. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

April 14, 2017

Okay girls, you need this! It hydrates your skin so well and leaves you smelling gorgeous all day. Ive repurchased mine a bunch of times and i will continue to do so. Its pretty affordable considering it lasts a long time due to the amount of product you get. Its also made using natural ingredients so if you're into that, thats a bonus of this product and brand. Strawberry is a great scent, and they also come in a verity of other scents to choose from.

April 13, 2017

This stuff is THE strawberry lotion. I love to slather it on after a night time shower and enjoy the smell right up to the next day. If you like smelling like strawberry candy, this is for you. Super moisturizing, nice formula, not too greasy.

April 05, 2017

Although the smell of this is to die for I do find it too strong and over powering! I find the creame to be almost greasy when rubbed it, I love the packaging though! I like to scoop my lotion out of the container! Price point could be better and more on the affordable side too

February 07, 2017

As with all of the other Body Shop body butters - this product does the job it's supposed to. It goes on thick and absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and moisturized! I really love the smell of the strawberry as well!

January 17, 2017

Go ahead and smell like a strawberry field! This body butter is sure to get some attention when being used. Not only does it smell amazing but it works to hydrate your skin all day long!

January 13, 2017

I got this as a set for Christmas and this is by far one of the best gifts i got last year. It smells amazing and the body butter works really well on my accutane-dried skin. I use it right after a bath on damp skin and my skin just soaks this up. Love it

January 13, 2017

The body shop is amazing at creating delicious smelling body butters. I love them! This one smells so fresh and delicious. Also they moisturize so well.

January 13, 2017

I love the smell of this body butter! Its one of my favourites! The only thing I didnt like about it was that when I kept it in my purse all the cream would shift to the side, but other than that I loved it!

December 21, 2016

This is my favourite scent of the Body Shop body butters. It's very hydrating and I never get tired of the smell. I've heard several people say it smells like bubblegum.

November 28, 2016

For one, this smells good enough to eat. Two, it's a little oily and on the expensive side. Would I buy it again? Probably not, as there are other flavours I'd prefer, but this one is up there for sure.

Slacker1973 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader